Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto Pearson Comunity Show & Shine Aug. 23 - Tesla Roadster(s) wanted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am hosting the Toronto Pearson / GTAA Comunity Show & Shine Thursday, Aug. 23, 11:00 am to 1:30 pm. I am hoping we can have Tesla Roadster or two attend.... If you can come, we would really appreciate it... Please let me know.

I have a Model S Singnature CDN RES 146

Thanks!

That's cool that you have charging stations available.

One caveat, Jaff, is that they are very probably 30A circuit / 24A continuous. If so a full charge would be 10 hours. You might want to check...

Since you're near Pearson maybe Tesla could help you out with some HPC time...

Thanks Doug...I'm not exactly sure where the venue is, but Toronto should be within my range...even with (just) a 30 amp level II top off.

Still need to clear the scheduled time with the wife...

That's cool that you have charging stations available.

One caveat, Jaff, is that they are very probably 30A circuit / 24A continuous. If so a full charge would be 10 hours. You might want to check...

Since you're near Pearson maybe Tesla could help you out with some HPC time...

Just a reminder... Less than two weeks to go until the GTAA Comunity Show & Shine on Thursday Aug. 23, hope to have at least one TESLA Roadster there. (Show at Toronto Pearson International Airport, Administration Building, between 11:30 am to 1:30 pm). We have Level 2 30 amp charging available.

Please respond if you can come or want more info.

Thanks!

Currie
(CDN Signature Res #146)