Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tapatalk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate it when sites prompt me to download an app every single time I use it. :cursing:

Why?
  • Because I often find the browser is better than the often lame app.
  • Because many apps don't let you zoom the text in, and my eyes aren't 20 years old.
  • Because I don't want to pay money for an app when the browser is just fine.
  • Because I have so many apps I don't want to have to use the search function every time I want to find one (I'd organize the apps better but that is the one place where the iPhone and iTunes GUIs really suck).
  • Because I want to just get on with reading the fool site and that message is in the way.

It's not that I feel strongly about it or anything...

I agree. I bought the app but that doesn't turn the warning off and I like the web interface better anyway. Was this warning triggered from a change on the website or is it something I downloaded (I had downloaded Tapatalk HD for iPad but the warning only shows up on my iPhone).

@doug said he'd have @MPT look at this. Give'm half a day, guys!

I'm not complaining about the site here at all. Sorry if it seemed that way. I'm sure it's probably some weird thing on my iPhone that I need to change just curious what it was. I did buy Tapatalk HD for the iPad a week ago so I wonder if that had something to do with it although it's only happening on my iPhone. It doesn't do this on my iPad though.

Sorry, it's a 'feature' of the latest release that updated yesterday. I've disabled it.

dsm63 - you get the invite each time as you're not accepting the 'We asked, you said no' cookie.

But, it should be gone now, disabled in the config. Stupid plugin.

No problem. I can turn cookies on it that allows the people who want to use tapatalk to use it. Works great now though. Thanks.