Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Roadster Sport 2.5 #1071 jason.auch's Avatar
    No more Tapatalk nag messages from a web browser, and works fine using Tapatalk for me. Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Tell me how it behaves now - I've removed the plug-in part of the solution but left the code that actually does the work.

So, the app should work (does for me) but shouldn't bug people to d/l the app in Safari - doesn't bug me.
    Seems to work now. No more Tapatalk messages on Safari. Thanks.

I also have cookies off on my iPhone and it still works great.

Blog Entries
    Phew! Thanks... Never touch a running system.

WARNING: Danger of Electric Shock! Vehicle may accelerate quicker than anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by jason.auch View Post
    I notice messages like this at the bottom of posts quite often. I'm just wondering, is that "signature" something that can be turned off in the Tapatalk app?

Quote Originally Posted by JRod0802 View Post
    I notice messages like this at the bottom of posts quite often. I'm just wondering, is that "signature" something that can be turned off in the Tapatalk app?
    Yes, the software has the option of removing that. One reason to keep it on is to inform others that you're posting mobile (and to take that into consideration when seeing typos or short sentences and such)

Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Yes, the software has the option of removing that. One reason to keep it on is to inform others that you're posting mobile (and to take that into consideration when seeing typos or short sentences and such)
    Ooh, maybe I should fake that in my signature. Sounds like a great perk.
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    The iPhone doesn't do that when you're using the standard web interface of course. Could be useful.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JRod0802 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.auch View Post
    +1. It is a little irritating to keep reading the "....using Tapatalk" line. And no sorry I can't explain why I find it irritating, I just do.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    +1. It is a little irritating to keep reading the "....using Tapatalk" line. And no sorry I can't explain why I find it irritating, I just do.
    Perhaps because it looks like part of the post. So you read it with the post, and then go "oh, I wasted my time" rather than pre-filtering it.

In short: it would be nice if it was colored, separated or whatever such that it was clearly a signature rather than part of the content worth reading.
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    I actually kind of find it a little irritating too. It seems like I'm reading an add or something. I doubt TMC is getting paid to have its forum littered with adds for Tapatalk.

I'd be fine with something like "Sent from my mobile device" or something.

Thread Information