Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Site formatting broken

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

XrstalLens

Model S P1327 VIN P01867
Dec 30, 2011
Kirkland, WA
Starting today I'm seeing a bunch of formatting problems on this site. Is anyone else seeing this? IE 9.0.8112.16421 (32-bit and 64-bit editions). Three different machines and two different networks.

TMCFormatting.jpg

Yeah, not exactly sure what happened. The "TMC" style originates from some previous version of vBulletin.

Tracking down those sort of problems is supposed to be MPT's job and I alerted him via email some hours ago. In the mean time I made a new vanilla style that is at least native to vB4 and stuck our header on it.

So change the style to "TMC--vB4". Though it's not perfect, it's better actually in a lot of ways, so try it out.

Forum Tools drop down has invisible text

The "Forum Tools" drop down you get when reading a forum has had invisible text as long as I've been using the site. It happens on Safari and IE. If you hover over the items you can see them as you hover, so it's been workable, but it would be nice to get that fixed. I figured I'd report it since it has been that way for months now.

Thanks!

Edit - changing to the TMC -vB4 style remedies this problem as well...

Last edited:
Yeah, not exactly sure what happened. The "TMC" style originates from some previous version of vBulletin.

Tracking down those sort of problems is supposed to be MPT's job and I alerted him via email some hours ago. In the mean time I made a new vanilla style that is at least native to vB4 and stuck our header on it.

So change the style to "TMC--vB4". Though it's not perfect, it's better actually in a lot of ways, so try it out.

That works great - thanks!

That does fix the problem. Thanks. I kind of like the old TMC style with the high contrast between new (red) and old posts so if it's possible to fix that as well or alter the new version, that'd be great too. The TMC-vB4 seems to blend these together with more similar shades.