Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Adjustable Suspension - Is the Elise Adjustable Cross-Compatible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd really love to upgrade my stock suspension and swaybars on my 1.5. I drive highway 17 through the santa cruz mountains and on that road I can feel the back end bouncing and pulling all the weight off the rear wheels where it really needs to be concentrated on through the turns... especially in the rain. I believe having the adjustments I can find the perfect setup for my daily commute.

However 4k is steep for a shock/swaybar upgrade. I read in this forum that the swaybars won't work from the elise, correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm wondering if the adjustable bilsteins will work. Anyone have the technical details on this one.

thanks

Its installed versus not installed. The link above is the "installed" cost at $6k. I'm certain it was $4k-4.5k for the setup not installed. I don't see that option in the dropdown box anymore, odd.

I'll have to see if Tesla will sell only the swaybars and then I could find the part numbers or match the same year / range lotus elise setup for the shocks. If anyone has the bilstein part numbers available off their adjustable shocks that would be great.

I thought I could live with the stock non-adjustable setup but I know that once that backend starts floating up and down the Roadster is not putting the traction where I need it...