Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior photos with black and carbon fiber

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am about to sign my paperwork for a Sig Perf, Silver exterior, black interior. Problem is: I can't decide on the paneling! I'm leaning heavily on Carbon Fiber, but it would be really helpful to see a photo of black interior and carbon fiber - which I haven't been able to see yet. Can anyone post the following photos to help me out before I sign on the dotted line? If you know of any links with such photos, please let me know.

1) Black interior and Carbon Fiber
2) Black interior and Piano Black
3) Black interior and Lacewood

Thank you!

(PS the reason I want black leather interior is b/c in my opinion black leather ages MUCH better than tan. And white will dirty easily.)

Pguerra, while I've not yet seen the interior (I was out of town for the Los Angeles Get Amped weeked, how sad), I would personally opt for carbon fiber. First, it's a unique Performance option so there's a tiny bit of exclusivity. But additionally, in other cars, I've generally preferred carbon fiber over any high-gloss monotone surface.

A brushed aluminum would have been my favorite for the Performance vehicle, but alas, no such option.

That's perfect guys thanks that's what I love about this forum.

Yes I have seen all these photos before as I almost read this msg board everyday (my friend calls me obsessed). But I still thank you for helping me to locate the photos again (I did try).

I'm still pretty sure I'll go with the CF, but a good point was made about CF enjoy some exclusivity.

Will enjoy studying the photos yet again.