Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Diego Meetup / Touch a Truck Fund Raiser Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Southern Cali Tesla Enthusiasts!

Some of you may be familiar with the Touch A Truck event. For those who are not , it is a great event put on to raise money for Childrens Cancer Research. The fun of this festival is that hundreds of cars, trucks, buses, and vehicles of all kinds are parked and children can come and check them out. Some owners let the kids into the cars for pictures and to touch and feel the cars.

Its a really great event, I went with my son last year and we had a great time. This year the event is being held at the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot since it has outgrown the prior venues. Thousands of families attend this event!

My idea was to see if any local Tesla owners would like to bring their cars to inspire children and educate adults about EV's. I don't know if the any Model S will be in San Diego by Saturday, Sep 29. It would be great to have both Roadsters and Model S in attendance.

Does anyone want to participate? Unfortunately i'm not a Tesla owner just yet, but a big time enthusiast/obsessor. Having the opportunity to meetup with others would be a fun bonus.

Is anyone interested?

Details here: Exhibit at Touch-A-Truck San Diego 2012 - Max Childhood Cancer Foundation