Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Viewing at Sak's Fifth Avenue at the Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
It appears that Tesla will be having a Model S beta prototype viewing at Sak's Fifth Avenue at the Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.

Address: 3109 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410.

The discussed date is August 10-11. We expect that the car will be the same one that visited Sak's at Sarasota. It is silver, black interior, with lacewood décor. The car will be located outside in the Sak's parking lot.

Those interested should pencil this event in their calendars.

If details change I will notify you.

Larry

It is expected that the date of this event will be Thursday, September 6th from 12-8:00 pm.

This viewing will coincide with Sak’s Fashion Night Out event. We expect that the car will be the same one that visited Sak's at Sarasota. It is silver, black interior, with lacewood décor. The car will be located outside in the Sak's parking lot.

Larry

Last edited:
It is confirmed that this Model S viewing will be on Thursday and Friday, September 6th and 7th.

It is also confirmed that the car will be the same one that visited Sak's at Sarasota. It is silver, black interior, with lacewood décor.

Larry

Info e-mail was sent out by Tesla today:

Untitled.jpg

Info e-mail was sent out by Tesla this morning:

Thank you for your continued support of Tesla. Due to the current weather forecast for Palm Beach Gardens, we are postponing the Model S display scheduled for September 7th at Sak's Fifth Avenue. We apologize for the inconvenience and will alert you of a future date in Palm Beach Gardens when the weather permits.

Thank you,

Tesla Florida
754-816-3069

Tesla Motors | 3500 Deer Creek Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304

View attachment 11031
View attachment 11032

The invite shows a White Model S and I confirmed with Graham that they are bringing the same White Performance Model S that they brought to the National Plug In Day in Sarasota.

Larry

I assume this is the test drive car they have in Dania? I usually see this car out in front of the store twice a day on my way to/from work. It still looks great, even though its gotten a lot of use over the last few weeks.