Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2/1 Forums down shortly for maintenance today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

stopcrazypp

Dec 8, 2007
Not sure if it's just me, but today 2/1 around 10-11pm I couldn't access the forum (I'm not saying logging in, I mean not even the home page would show). It just kept saying "page can't be displayed". I tried on both Internet Explorer and Firefox. I had no problems accessing other websites. Was there maintenance today? I have no problems now. If it was maintenance, then might I suggest putting one of those maintenance screens to warn people.
Also when press the button to post a new thread it would keep logging me off and asking me for my username and password. Then when I type it in it would log me in and show the welcome screen, but then it would ask me for my username and password again. I only got through by checking the remember me box. I haven't tried posting in Firefox yet so this logging off problem may just be my internet settings.
I never had either of these problems before though.

Just asking if anyone else is experiencing these same problems.

Maybe someone runs a program now and then to copy the entire forum. If such an "auto-download" program tried to access every page too quickly it could overload the forum server(s).

Just a thought.