Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New micro mirror and side mirrors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

7racer

Jun 13, 2011
I was looking for a micro mirror like sector111 sells. End up finding out that a company (Zoom) in Japan frequently makes the parts for Lotus Elise/Exige.

They still have mirrors but a bit costly. Need to buy the adapter and mirror to complete the unit for your particular car.
Like the Sector111 mirror there is no adjustment for headlights. However, the mirror is suppose to be coated (blue) to reduce glare.

As you can see from the pic, the carbon fiber matched well with the roadster. Also, the mirror is "wide angle" so even though smaller than the stock mirror, I see the same amount.

Install took all of about 15 mins.

I also got the wide side mirrors like those posted previously on the forum. They just stick onto the stock ones and do "jut out" a bit. These are "blue" also to reduce glare. I was going to try to remove the glass and mount these in the stock location but decided against it.

Anyways, here are the pics. Not sure if I can mention where I purchased them from (saw them in a lotus thread)....when I went to their website they don't seem to have the side mirrors listed any longer.
P1010128.jpg

P1010129.jpg

Crazy japanese instructions!

P1010130.jpg