Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla clothing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought an original Tesla polo and it helped me successfully crash the Seattle store launch party :tongue: I've also got an original Roadster T-Shirt and the new Tesla T-Shirt. I love my Tesla gear. It's very well made and comfy. I bought a T-Shirt for my son (2 years old) and a cute little red Tesla onesie for my daughter (8 months).

I wear my grey jacket or grey hat pretty much everyday! Disc golfers in Humboldt are starting to know about Tesla (- if it wasn't for me I'd give them another 10-15 yrs before hearing about the sedan) My hat is starting to bleach and get salt stains from playing and sweating in it so much.

My black hat that came with the RC car was lost somewhere in the redwoods so someone else has it now (Lucky it was pretty new at the time I lost it) and I hope they find out about Tesla because of it maybe.

I just bought my wife one of the black jackets (Men's) since she has some fitting issues with the women's jackets which are not made for breasty women:tongue:.
now she can represent too:biggrin:

I was given a Tesla baseball cap and Tesla t-shirt when I bought my Roadster, as part of a swag package that included other stuff as well. I wear the cap whenever I drive with the top off, or with the mesh top, because I need to cover my head and shield my eyes from the sun. I like the cap, though when not driving I wear hats that protect my ears as well. I've never worn the t-shirt because I have too many t-shirts already.

I got the Tesla hat with one of the Christmas gift packages they sent to S reservation holders over the past couple of years (we got care packages in 2009 and 2010). It's a cool hat, but wool (especially black) is way too warm for Florida. If they made a Tesla microfiber hat (like Nike makes), I would buy that in a second and wear it all the time. I got one with a Mercedes logo that I wear frequently, but obviously I'd much prefer to wear Tesla.

I've had a black Tesla T for a couple of years and it's held up well!

Here's my son in the red and white T that's made by American Apparel; the quality is very good and the T looks cool!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341344694.355593.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341344704.451490.jpg

I have my Tesla grey T on today. I'm in a cell free zone today, so i can get by without a chest pocket. I'd love to wear the Tesla polos and the jacket, but I'm just lost without that pocket! Hopefully, they will eventually catch on and offer some.

Hmm. 3 corporate jackets (love them), 1 microfleece jacket, 2 track jackets, 2 Tesla Polos, 5 tshirts, maybe 7 hats. Most of that was buying time from my April 2009 deposit until I got tired of waiting and got the Roadster in late 2010.

I have my Tesla grey T on today. I'm in a cell free zone today, so i can get by without a chest pocket. I'd love to wear the Tesla polos and the jacket, but I'm just lost without that pocket! Hopefully, they will eventually catch on and offer some.
Tesla seems to have a corporate policy against providing sufficient storage space in their products. :smile:

:biggrin:Ya, the women's cup holders are pretty weak. but Women who don't need the cup holder should be very happy! my wife used to have bigger cups and now they are still too big for being practical. A Big gulp is more than anyone really needs IMO

OT, I went to Costco with my wife last night and i think it was the first time we have gone out as total Tesla groupies. She had her new black jacket on and I was wearing my grey jacket

no one said anything to us :frown: anyone who notices around here probably just figured it was some company we worked for and we were out on a business trip

I bought a Tesla polo (black, microfiber -- not cotton) in Fremont, and it's my favorite shirt. Super-comfortable and lightweight. As a bonus, every once in awhile it gets me into an interesting conversation about Tesla.
Have the shirt. It is nice. Prefer the new Tommy Bahama polo shirts (they hang nicer and make me look 'fitter') but the Tesla polo is also quite nice.

:biggrin:Ya, the women's cup holders are pretty weak. but Women who don't need the cup holder should be very happy! my wife used to have bigger cups and now they are still too big for being practical. A Big gulp is more than anyone really needs IMO

OT, I went to Costco with my wife last night and i think it was the first time we have gone out as total Tesla groupies. She had her new black jacket on and I was wearing my grey jacket

no one said anything to us :frown: anyone who notices around here probably just figured it was some company we worked for and we were out on a business trip
I read this after the metaphor-rific "Steph" post and... sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?