Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Survey capacity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid for some of the more advanced features of Survey Monkey. Therefore, I think I can ask unlimited questions with up to 1000 responses per survey per month. It also includes skip-logic and other survey features.

SO...

If TMC is interested in working with me to produce some really unique (and multiple) surveys regarding the Model S and Model X, I am happy to compile them, collect the data and post responses.

Just let me know.

If not, I can always use this for my job in some fashion.

Going to move this thread out of Model S as it can really be about anything. I'd prefer surveys over polls honestly, and if you're going to make one, though the Model X audience is limited here, it could still use some love. They're pitching the Model X to women. I wonder how many (aside from Bonnie) have taken the "bait" ;)

Going to move this thread out of Model S as it can really be about anything. I'd prefer surveys over polls honestly, and if you're going to make one, though the Model X audience is limited here, it could still use some love. They're pitching the Model X to women. I wonder how many (aside from Bonnie) have taken the "bait" ;)

I was drinking KoolAid at the launch party. I couldn't help myself.

Be happy for me.