Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How would you rate the Model S?

How would you rate the Model S?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PLEASE, VOTE ONLY IF YOU OWN A MODEL S OR YOU HAVE DRIVEN ONE!

In a scale of one to five, one being the lowest and five being the highest, how would you rate the Model S? What's your overall impression?

PLEASE NOTE:
rating-trans-15_1.png
1 = worst rating,
rating-trans-15_5.png
5 = best rating.

Show your rating to others in your signature:
To change the number of stars just change the last digit of the image to the number of stars you want. For example: if you want 5 stars for the image rating_301.png, change it to rating_305.png
The code includes a link back to this thread so the user can find the support easily. But feel free to remove it if you wish so.

Signature Star Rating 301 - 305: Model S Speedlogo

HTML:
[URL="http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/9105-How-would-you-rate-the-Model-S"][IMG]http://teslamotors.me/rating/images/rating_301.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
I'd love to give it a 5 but have to go with 4 for now. If they satisfactorily resolve the concealed storage/console/cup holder issue and bring the interior ergonomic experience up to par with other premium sedans Model S will be a hands down, slam dunk 5 with the panoramic roof. IMHO the hard top would still rate a 4 regardless, however, due to its rear headroom limitation. This is one awesome car, just needs some interior design improvement to truly be the best car in the world.

As an appliance the Model S is great; if you are looking for a car with with passion and character not so much. For a moment, I thought Tesla would be designing a sedan with as much character as the roadster; instead they designed a 4 door appliance.

As an appliance the Model S is great; if you are looking for a car with with passion and character not so much. For a moment, I thought Tesla would be designing a sedan with as much character as the roadster; instead they designed a 4 door appliance.

Some people don't want character in a car. They want something that isn't quirky and just works. I love the Roadster but it's because of the powertrain, not the interior. Yes it does look much cooler than the Model S as well though. I'd say give it time. They seem to have nailed the powertrain, performance and maybe the 17" screen interface. The interior and styling revisions can improve with time. I haven't driven the Model S yet but will in Chicago.