Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mennekes 16A portable charger - help needed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dpeilow

May 23, 2008
Winchester, UK
Hi, I wondering if a native German can help me out here please...

I would like to get a price for a Mennekes portable 16A charger, shown here

Mennekes16A.JPG

From page 114 here: MENNEKES - Elektromobilität

I contacted Mennekes' UK subsidiary, who didn't know what I was talking about. Then I contacted the head office in Germany, who did know - but then asked where I was and directed me back to the UK office. Of course, it's all got a bit confused...

They were supposed to be available from January 2012, according to the brochure.

So would someone please be able to contact the German office and make the same enquiry (in German I guess) and see what the Euro price is? I have a feeling it will be stupidly expensive.

Contact details are at: Kontakt

Hi, I wondering if a native German can help me out here please...

I would like to get a price for a Mennekes portable 16A charger, shown here

View attachment 7224

From page 114 here: MENNEKES - Elektromobilität

I contacted Mennekes' UK subsidiary, who didn't know what I was talking about. Then I contacted the head office in Germany, who did know - but then asked where I was and directed me back to the UK office. Of course, it's all got a bit confused...

They were supposed to be available from January 2012, according to the brochure.

So would someone please be able to contact the German office and make the same enquiry (in German I guess) and see what the Euro price is? I have a feeling it will be stupidly expensive.

Contact details are at: Kontakt

I have sent them a mail (in German) asking for a price quote.

Will share any response I receive.