Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tesla Store for Paramus, NJ (Garden State Plaza)

Directions to the store. Park so you see JC Penney's store with Neiman Marcus on your right from the lot. Go in the mall at door #10 between Chicago Pizza and a new Burger place under construction go up the escalator at top make a right store is on you right. I bought the license plate frame last evening when I brought my son to see the Model X

Stopped by Saturday evening to see pretty heavy foot traffic - many people were coming in to see the cars, with plenty of poking and prodding of Model S. Gotta say, a lot of people stop at random just with the open frunk. Model X is for looking only.

Thanks to Garrett (Miami FL store) and Rafael (Queens NY service) for being very generous with their time talking to me while helping with the store launch.

Model X will apparently be in the area a couple of weeks, likely moving over for the Short Hills store opening on Nov. 1. No test drives for Model S yet, but it sounds like both Garden State Plaza and Short Hills stores will be getting cars in early November to allow for Model S test drives.

I've attached a few pics:
    Name:  PA130020w.JPG
Views: 499
Size:  52.0 KB

Name:  PA130019w.JPG
Views: 290
Size:  76.3 KB

Name:  PA130007w.JPG
Views: 220
Size:  65.9 KB

Great to see NJ off to a good start on the store.

Herb's directions are great for the store - park outside Neiman Marcus & JC Penny's. (Parking further out on this side worked well on a busy Saturday!). It is upstairs to the right, with an H&M facing it from the opposite side.

Thread Information