Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tesla Store for Paramus, NJ (Garden State Plaza)

Opening Friday October 12th!

Update Your Browser | Facebook

You are number 1 in my book!!! Now who can actually confirm the where the store is so none of us miss the Grand Opening. Or should we all wear a tesla jacket or something and look for a few Roadsters outside.

Article in the Bergen Record describes it as the spot that used to have Kenneth Cole, near Neiman Marcus, and on the upper level. I think herb had the Neiman Marcus hint in a prior message.

Name:  paramus location.JPG
Views: 337
Size:  455.3 KB

I just got the e-mail from Tesla they will be between Neiman Marcus and Lord and Taylor on Level 2. I think they are going to have the East Coast debut of the Model X the below is from there e-mail.
    Garden State Plaza will be showcasing Model S this weekend. Explore the features of the 17" touchscreen and see for yourself the vast amount of cargo space.

We are also pleased to announce the East Coast debut of Model X. With convenient seating for seven adults, this crossover EV will change the way families live, work and play. As the Falcon Wing doors open to the sky, revel in the next game-changing electric vehicle from Tesla.

Yeah, cool to see the X on this coast. I won't be able to make it though (will be in that area the following weekend but I'm sure the X will be gone)

Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Yeah, cool to see the X on this coast. I won't be able to make it though (will be in that area the following weekend but I'm sure the X will be gone)
    I'll try and remember to ask them how long the X will be there, but like you, I suspect it won't be long!

Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    I inquired this morning at the opening and was told the Model X is going to Short Hills Mall from Garden State Plaza in November but no date given.

Quote Originally Posted by herbvdh View Post
    I inquired this morning at the opening and was told the Model X is going to Short Hills Mall from Garden State Plaza in November but no date given.
    I was told it will be gone from Garden State Plaza after tomorrow! They had no test drive cars just yet, but are hoping to very soon!

On twitter

Tesla @GSPlaza is open and there's an eXtra suprise in store! Hurry before it flaps those falcon wings and flies off!
    Name:  A5BcRhfCAAAXjP-.png
Views: 471
Size:  378.6 KB
    Model S 60kWh, Catalina white, white roof, tan, obeche gloss, tech, 19", air suspension, twin chargers, supercharger access, rear jump seats, parcel shelf. VIN 3606

Quote Originally Posted by Kipernicus View Post
    Thanks for the pic - hope to get up there later.

Thread Information