Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Store for Paramus, NJ (Garden State Plaza)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sweet. I would much prefer driving there than driving into the city. Thanks for the info!

-Shark2k

Article says no parts or service, so it's likely still NYC for the annual.

The Paramus store is expected to have two cars and six reserved parking spots for charging stations (two for the store cars). Looking forward to getting friends and family and easier look at a Model S.:wink:

This is planning board approval, and I didn't get a sense of timing to get the store open... maybe someone closer can find out?

Article says no parts or service, so it's likely still NYC for the annual.

The Paramus store is expected to have two cars and six reserved parking spots for charging stations (two for the store cars). Looking forward to getting friends and family and easier look at a Model S.:wink:

This is planning board approval, and I didn't get a sense of timing to get the store open... maybe someone closer can find out?

Thank You I can almost walk to the store. If and when I find more out I will let everyone know. I have to go to that mall soon anyway so I will have to look where they will be. I missed the article in the Bergen Record and so did another follower with me.

Thanks, herb! Will be great to see what the local word is.

Also saw that the Get Amped Tour New York (Model S) will apparently hold test drives in Mahwah, NJ in about a week:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/9195-Get-Amped-Tour-New-York-7-20-7-22/page3

One clue to where the store is it will be near Neiman Marcus & JC Penney's. On Saturday July 7 at 5:30 PM a good friend was driving my RX400h through the mall and I saw a car that strongly resembled the Model S by the N.M. valet booth apparently being watched. My thought was S or another car when I looked back I said probably a Maserati but now I realized it was a Model S. I want mine in Signature Red the colour I saw what a beauty from 35 foot away. as they say "SEX ON WHEELS" Got to get over there and look around some evening. Mall is walking distance if I am crazy enough.

I got more information the store will be near "The Art of Shaving" store. The suite number I have is 2124 the same as The Art of Shaving I also was told it is in that area by a mall employee. You would enter near Uniqlo store east entrance proceed straight then right towards Nordstrom then left.

You are number 1 in my book!!! Now who can actually confirm the where the store is so none of us miss the Grand Opening. Or should we all wear a tesla jacket or something and look for a few Roadsters outside.

Article in the Bergen Record describes it as the spot that used to have Kenneth Cole, near Neiman Marcus, and on the upper level. I think herb had the Neiman Marcus hint in a prior message.:cool:

paramus location.JPG

I just got the e-mail from Tesla they will be between Neiman Marcus and Lord and Taylor on Level 2. I think they are going to have the East Coast debut of the Model X the below is from there e-mail.
Garden State Plaza will be showcasing Model S this weekend. Explore the features of the 17" touchscreen and see for yourself the vast amount of cargo space.

We are also pleased to announce the East Coast debut of Model X. With convenient seating for seven adults, this crossover EV will change the way families live, work and play. As the Falcon Wing doors open to the sky, revel in the next game-changing electric vehicle from Tesla.