Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to rent an "early" Model S for some months - well paid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A 85 kWh battery and an early R-number car would be ideal, but other configurations are also of interest as long as it is an "early" delivery. I will pay a deposit equaling the cost of the car in addition to the cost of the rent and transportation. Offers for renting the car 6 months (possibly with an option to buy) are welcome, please send a private message.

Details: I am on the waiting list for a Model S signature EU-model (SS34), but as a pessimist I think it will probably take some time before it is ready for the EU market.
Therefore I would like to rent a Model S from the US/Canada while waiting. I will use this car to promote electric cars and Tesla Model S in Europe. I already have a Roadster, recently it was rented to the US-car interest organization:
Google Oversetter

I propose is that we try to find a way that meets our needs. My need is to get the Model S as early as possible (but of course you can have it a while after the delivery). If there are serious callbacks (as the Roadster had) I'd probably have to ship it back to the US/Canada and the rent period will be over. If not, I could also be interested in keeping the car.

I have read warnings elsewhere on this forum (for example US-model missing 3-phase charging), and am aware of the risk of importing a car (I have some experience).