Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Common location to post real world mileage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 4 CT reservations and counting
Supporting Member
Dec 25, 2011
My mountain
I'm wondering if there is a common place we could agree on to post our real world mileage?

And I don't think TM is setting one up so maybe we could. I'd even be happy with a Google shared spreadsheet.

I think he meant something like Voltstats.net. Where real world use/mileage/stats can be centrally captured/stored for reporting and analysis. Not just a thread that people would post comments to. At least that's how I read it.

Yes, that is correct. Would be nice to have a nice spreadsheet view to see how everyone is stacking up. I hope robust telemetry is available from the car easily to make this possible. Ideally I'd like to have the info in the "My Tesla" view on teslamotors.com as well as my smartphone.

If the car and/or app can dump data logs, it should be fairly easy to get something like this up and running. Does anyone know if the S will do this? Somehow I doubt the people getting their cars over the next week will chime in here with their findings.

I also don't have a problem with Tesla posting this data - anonymously, without geolocation or other identifying information - for all their vehicles. Maybe model and battery type only.
That would be great for marketing and general EV adoption, both principles Tesla is trying to support.