Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model S Info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Canadian version of the Model S pages have finally been cleaned up to more closely resemble the US ones (with the glaring exception of the options and pricing page which of course is currently absent). Previously, If you had your country set to Canada, you could only get to some version of them through the sitemap but they have made these pages the default now. I am convinced that this is in preparation for the release of the pricing so I will watch it more closely from now on.

They have Canadian specific info on them which contain a few errors such as on the facts page they have a bullet point which reads:
"Tax incentives are available in Ottawa ($8,500 CAD), Quebec ($8,000 CAD), and British Columbia ($5,000 CAD)."

They seem to be under the impression that Ottawa is a separate province :wink: (TM if you are listening that should say Ontario and not Ottawa).

I wonder what other Canadian specific info/differences there are ...

Edit: they are also missing direct access to that nice new charging page.

Last edited:
I got one for Seattle as well, was able to get my test drive in for a too-brief moment. The car seems great however the time allotted was too short to try out all the options (suspension settings, steering settings,...) sufficiently.

I didn't know where else to post this but I noticed that the latest series of TM website updates have added a french Canadian region designation. I assume the timing of the update is partly for the homologation acceptance.

I didn't go through all the pages to find the interesting translations but hopefully they didn't use Google translate for the localization work.