288 51.71%
  • Give me somewhere for the 'big-gulp'

149 26.75%
  • Forget seat 5, give me more in the back

106 19.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Opportunity Console - New Photos, Poll

They have started delivering cars with the cubbie under screen now according to a delivery on the tesla forum
    Model S Deliveries - latest actual info on dates and vehicles being delivered | Forums | Tesla Motors
    P427 Performance White/Tan

And this:

MandL | OCTOBER 6, 2012
    I don't remember reading this anywhere, but apologies if it's old info. On My Tesla page, status changes to "Delivered" and instead of "View Design" there is a "View Manuals" button.

Bah humbug s802

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Bah humbug s802
    Patience, my friend! Take a deep breath, try some yoga or TM (that's Transcendental Meditation since TM, the car company is not taking care of you)
    Awaiting 85 kWh, Dual Motor AWD, Green, Pano Roof, Textile Seats, Piano Black trim, Tech Package with Autopilot, Dual Chargers, Subzero Package, Active Safety, Smart Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, ETA January 2015

VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, 28,343 miles, Delivered January 2013, RIP August, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by gg_wants_a_tesla View Post
    Patience, my friend! Take a deep breath, try some yoga or TM (that's Transcendental Meditation since TM, the car company is not taking care of you)
    Or maybe Tesla Meditation, or Transcendental Motors?

Blog Entries
    Posts discussing soflauthor's CCI have been moved: Soflauthor's center console insert
    Last edited by NigelM; 2012-11-25 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Removed temporary links
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Has anyone heard anything new on this front? I have to be honest, even tho I'm on the list for Soflauthor's CCI, I'm rather digging the open space now. The only thing I'd prefer now is to have the ribbed floor and perhaps the cupholders as seen here:

Other than that, the cubby works well for me, and I like putting things down in the center.

Cupholders? I thought the left(front) part was sunglasses storage

I'm sure that this is being worked in the background but not a priority right now. I was just thinking the other day about how I haven't heard any whining about it since people started getting their cars.

Well allow me to whine a bit then.
    What I've learned after one week of ownership of a Performance S is that anything that is loose anywhere in the car will go flying as soon as you punch it. I keep my sunglasses in the cubby and they fly out every time I wanna have a little fun which is multiple times per drive. My phone slides back and forth and even things in the back slide around. I feel like I need velcro for everything I own so I can drive the car the way it wants to be driven without objects flying all over. Some kind of storage feels absolutely necessary at this point. Hurry up Soflauthor!

Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Has anyone heard anything new on this front? I have to be honest, even tho I'm on the list for Soflauthor's CCI, I'm rather digging the open space now. The only thing I'd prefer now is to have the ribbed floor and perhaps the cupholders as seen here:

Other than that, the cubby works well for me, and I like putting things down in the center.

Is this option still even on the table? I LOVE the matching trim lining the storage area.

Thread Information