Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#770 - Racing Green - Boulder, CO [SOLD]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Boulder, Colorado?

The listing seems to say:

If you check the Ebay listing under Vehicle Overview it shows that the car is currently located at the Boulder, CO office of Gambacorta Motors.

Capture.JPG

For what it's worth, I do know the owner. A very good friend. We started off our careers together (about 25 years ago -- omg!) as software engineers for a startup and have been friends ever since. He was the guy saying 'Bonnie, let's just test it one more time' and I was the one saying, 'Let's try THIS!! Go for it!'. (We were a great engineering team. One pushed, one pulled, and we turned out solid innovative product.) He's meticulous with his cars and I can personally speak to his integrity.

Whoever gets this car will be lucky a person.

For what it's worth, I do know the owner. A very good friend. We started off our careers together (about 25 years ago -- omg!) as software engineers for a startup and have been friends ever since. He was the guy saying 'Bonnie, let's just test it one more time' and I was the one saying, 'Let's try THIS!! Go for it!'. (We were a great engineering team. One pushed, one pulled, and we turned out solid innovative product.) He's meticulous with his cars and I can personally speak to his integrity.

Whoever gets this car will be lucky a person.

@bonnie1194 - Would you happen to know what he is looking at in terms of a reserve price? Any idea why he is interested in selling it?

Last edited:
With the auction ending, the reserve price has only historical meaning, unless the seller is planning to use the same reserve price in a future listing.

To be fair to mfarendt, I think the nature of his question is how much is the seller looking at in terms of "selling" price? That is, the eBay-esque "Buy it now" price, or the price bonnie1194's friend would be willing to sell the Roadster for if mfarendt called him up.