Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Albuquerque

30 amps for now, but there is some planning for a 400v (level 3) charger in the works. Tesla has said they plan on making a CHAdaMO adapter. Being just of the I-25, 50kw would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by dubaty View Post
    Anybody else in this area?
    I've had mine since Feb.. Love it ! white. Here are a few pics. just got my new plate TESLA13

Tesla - Richard Levys photographs

Roadtripping

Has anyone attempted any road trips yet with your model s? Curious because I'm from Amarillo and my wife is from Lubbock. We have families in both cities and it'd be nice to know what will go into making those trips before supercharger support shows up.

Roadtripping. I just drove from Albuquerque to Southern Maine. You can see my experiences.. teslaroadtrip.wordpress.com Enjoy ! It's great on the road !! Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Printsrich View Post
    Roadtripping. I just drove from Albuquerque to Southern Maine. You can see my experiences.. teslaroadtrip.wordpress.com Enjoy ! It's great on the road !! Richard
    Great blog! My wife says, "Go for it!" She, however, has no interest.
    P-83 (85KW) (Delivered 11/29/12)
    PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by ModelS4Taos View Post
    If find yourself in the Santa Fe area this Saturday 9am-3pm. The El Dorado community is having a Solar Fiesta! There will be a new level 2 charging station installed (Santa Fe's third level 2 charger) and members of the New Mexico Electric Auto Association with their cars. Any "Telsa Time" you can give will go a long way here. Residents of El Dorado tend to be green and prosperous. Will be held in the Agora Courtyard. There will be Live music, food, and wine.

Come be a rock star and turn some heads and minds in Santa Fe. One Model S owner from Santa Fe already coming. Would be cool if this became a Tesla meetup! Would love to see all the different color Model Ses.
    Damn. I'm in Eldorado and I totally missed that. In fact I saw my first Model S today at the Cerrillos Whole Foods.

New Owner in Training

I've just clicked the [ORDER] button and now await my future.

It is amazing to finally see a "real" electric car with these specs make it into full production. Equally amazing is to see its international popularity.

Even though I've been waiting 25 years for this day to happen. I suspect the next two months are going to really challenge my patience.

Adding one more Model S to the ranks!
    Cheers

PS: Any sage advice would be appreciated. Confirmation is on the 29th.

Config: S85, Black/Black, 19" Std, Twin Chargers, Tech Package, Air Suspension, Sub Zero.

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkut View Post
    I've just clicked the [ORDER] button and now await my future.

It is amazing to finally see a "real" electric car with these specs make it into full production. Equally amazing is to see its international popularity.

Even though I've been waiting 25 years for this day to happen. I suspect the next two months are going to really challenge my patience.

Adding one more Model S to the ranks!
    Cheers

Config: S85, Black/Black, 19" Std, Twin Chargers, Tech Package, Air Suspension, Sub Zero.

Congrats! I think you ordered all the options here that many would consider important or useful (85 kWh, tech package, air suspension).
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Texas, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

New Owner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by dsm363 View Post
    Congrats! I think you ordered all the options here that many would consider important or useful (85 kWh, tech package, air suspension).
    Thanks,

The plan is to wrap it in Xpel Ultimate and tint the windows once it arrives.

I'm envisioning many a road trips in my future.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkut View Post

First: Congratulations on your order.
    Next: My sage advise, To ensure you have an appropriate welcoming home for your new car, Please be sure you have the NEMA 14-30 outlet, NEMA 14-50 outlet or HPWC installed.
    Life is so much easier with a fully charged car each morning.
    (Primary Charging at home with 110V is possible/doable, but not advised as your sole power source.)
    Last edited by purplewalt; 2013-09-21 at 03:28 PM.

Thread Information