Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Albuquerque

Quote Originally Posted by wraithnot View Post
    While it's not a supercharger, it does look like there is now an 80A HPWC in Santa Fe:

The Inn of The Five Graces

150 E De Vargas St Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
    Driving Directions
    Liquidity
    Phone (866) 992-0957
    Roadside Assistance (877) 798-3752

Charging
    1 Tesla Connector, up to 80A.
    Available by reservation only. Please see front desk.
    The Inn of the Five Graces is unique, one of the funkiest boutique hotels I've seen: each room/suite is decorated in a sort of East-meets-West mashup with fabrics and furnishings from the Seret and Sons collections, most of which originate in central and south Asia. Note that the TM website blurb about charging there now states that the single charger offers 'up to 64A', not 80A.

Serets.com : Interior & Architectural Decor, Santa Fe - New Mexico

Seret and Sons' extensive showrooms are worth a stop when you visit Santa Fe, and staying at the Inn of Five Graces is a hoot, if your tastes run that way.
    PLEASE NOTE: These musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by stevezzzz View Post
    The Inn of the Five Graces is unique, one of the funkiest boutique hotels I've seen...
    And the staff is very nice. Just need those SC's between Denver and Santa Fe!

Roadster#433, Model S#S37 Cottonwood's Avatar
    Items for Sale
    See my post at I-40 — Marching Towards OKC.

Superchargers are is on their way to Albuquerque and Santa Rosa. Look up permits, etc...
    Gather those Joules* for your Jewel!
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    *One MegaJoule is approximately one rated mile of energy, a wonderfully obscure coincidence.

Not as relevant to the Tesla folks, but I just opened plugshare, and 4 Chademo chargers are listed as coming soon. Not sure I beleive it because that's be awesome for the Leaf folks, but figured you'd be interested as well considering Chademo is about as close as you get to a supercharger (not really, but better than level 2).

Construction has finally started on the Albuquerque SC in the SE corner of the Applebee's parking lot on Manual, just east of I-25. Per the crew, estimated completion by 5/20.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iCAR View Post
    Construction has finally started on the Albuquerque SC in the SE corner of the Applebee's parking lot on Manual, just east of I-25. Per the crew, estimated completion by 5/20.
    Correction - "Menaul" Blvd NE

Quote Originally Posted by iCAR View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Correction - "Menaul" Blvd NE
    How is SC in Albequerque coming?
    Is it open yet?
    2010 Tesla Roadster #992 - Electric Blue
    2014 Tesla S85 #44239 - Chocolate Brown - Kathy likes chocolate

See the ABQ supercharger thread- and it's not on line yet as of yesterday

Supercharger - Albuquerque NM - Page 17
    85kWh |MC RED+Black Leather+ Piano Black | 19" | Pano+Tech+Air+Parking+Dual Chargers+UHFS+ParcelShelf+Paint Armor|Delivered 06.14.14
    Second (Wife's) Tesla |85KWh Loaner car |
    Silver+Black Leather+Black headliner+21" grey+ Pano+Tech W/Autopilot +Air+UHFS+Dual Built !~ 11.21.14, Found 3.21.15 Delivered 3.31.15.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information