Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

electric-highway.com – FAST CHARGING ACCROSS EUROPE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh really. ok, one of the Tesla guys in the UK pointed it out to me saying Tesla didnt have an official map but pointed me towards this site...
On another note, i noticed you are in Belgium so maybe you can help. I am looking to do a road trip to Spa in a couple of weeks and on the map there are two Tesla HPCs marked, one in Brussels and one in Namur, they both say they are at Total petrol stations. Do you know if these are in order and working? Is the map accurate for directions? If you know, it would be really helpful as I'll use them in a week and a half if they are...
Many thanks

In the beginning it was a site of TM Germany and supported quite well by the German sales Dep, you could read addresses, GPS coordinates etc. but now TM changed the way of sales heavily in Germany, so no one is in charge anymore, looks like they have moved it to a new portal, for my purposes unusable.
In our German Forum Tesla-Fahrer und -Freunde Forum Foren-Ãœbersicht we have a Tesla Roadster owners only section where you find some more information. As soon as my business life lets me I'll put this data into OCM, until then feel free to send me a PM.

OT : BTW The way of Model S sales in Germany is pure hell, although nice people most of them don't know very much about the car and are quite untrained for sales business, that's not their fault but Tesla, ihmo.

Oh really. ok, one of the Tesla guys in the UK pointed it out to me saying Tesla didnt have an official map but pointed me towards this site...
On another note, i noticed you are in Belgium so maybe you can help. I am looking to do a road trip to Spa in a couple of weeks and on the map there are two Tesla HPCs marked, one in Brussels and one in Namur, they both say they are at Total petrol stations. Do you know if these are in order and working? Is the map accurate for directions? If you know, it would be really helpful as I'll use them in a week and a half if they are...
Many thanks

on openchargemap there are 4 hpc's
I sent you a message via twitter
Apparently there is a belgian tesla club with people not here on the forum
So i sent you their twitteraccaunt ;-)

I know the total-stations have private phonenumbers! I will look them us this evening!
That way you can phone directly