Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 21" Silver or Performance Wheels/Tires For Swap or Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting a Model S Performance around October 2012 (I'm reservation #R270). I want the 19" wheels instead of the 21". Rather than just order the 19", I was thinking someone who wanted a 21" set (silver or gray performance) would get a better deal from me than the $3500 Tesla is charging. My understanding is that a second set of 19"ers will cost me another $1000.

So, if your Model S comes about when mine comes we can swap for $1925 ($1750 is half the savings, plus tax). If you want to buy them outright let's talk.

I'm in the SF Bay area. Local in person exchange/swaps are easiest, but I'll entertain any reasonable proposal.

PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: As of today (Mar2013) I do not have wheels to trade.

Last edited:
Hmm, we might get killed on shipping, but if you get the perfs, I can get the silvers for now and then swap them out when they come. You'll likely be better off finding someone local, but if not...

I'm getting the Model S Performance also and I'm open to swapping them for someone's 19" wheels/tires +$1200.
I can order my car with 21" silver or Grey (your choice). This probably only makes sense if you're getting your car sometime before end of this year and live somewhere within a couple hours of Philadelphia.
I live in West Chester, Pa.
I am P#1117, so hoping to get my car sometime in November.

I'm getting the Model S Performance also and I'm open to swapping them for someone's 19" wheels/tires +$1200.
I can order my car with 21" silver or Grey (your choice). This probably only makes sense if you're getting your car sometime before end of this year and live somewhere within a couple hours of Philadelphia.
I live in West Chester, Pa.
I am P#1117, so hoping to get my car sometime in November.

To bad ur not in Portland. I want to 21" gray's....without the $3500 cost.

Not sure if they are still available but my car is coming with 19" between 2/2 - 2/16 and I would be fine giving you my 19 and some cash for your grey 21's.

i am in the Bay Area, we could even meet at the factory and have Tesla do the swap right there. Let me know.