Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: roadster soft top (damaged ok)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this is a long shot, but i am going to get a mesh conversion done on my soft top.

i would eventually want to also have a conventional soft top as well so i wondered, does anyone happen to have a spare or damaged soft top they would be interested in selling.

if yes, send me a PM.

thanks!

this is a long shot, but i am going to get a mesh conversion done on my soft top.

i would eventually want to also have a conventional soft top as well so i wondered, does anyone happen to have a spare or damaged soft top they would be interested in selling.

if yes, send me a PM.

thanks!

I have an extra soft top that I would be willing to sell if you're still looking.

Mike

thanks mike. i already bought a damaged soft top from someone here on TMC (sorry , should have asked a moderator to edit the title of this posting) but i will take this opportunity to strongly recommend that someone get this soft top and send it to chris taylor to get a mesh top conversion. i haven't taken the mesh top off my car since it arrived 3 weeks ago!