Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Suburbs Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, everyone.

I don't know if one exists already, but hopefully we could amass a network of Tesla owners and reservation holders for the western suburbs of Chicago.

I live in Oak Park, so I was thinking OP, River Forest, Forest Park, Oakbrook, Hinsdale, Elmhurst, Wheaton, etc.

Anyone out there?

Should think about charging networks and just general camaraderie.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I live about 45 miles east of St. Louis, 290 miles from Oak Brook. Perhaps you'd like to do a range mode charge and drive 55 mph to charge at my home. Test that 300 mile range :)

Longhorn92: I'm thinking about black, but I haven't had the chance to see the cars in person (other than the prototypes at the Oakbrook store) because I was out of town during the Amped event.

I did make it out to the Amped event, and I thought that all the cars looked nice; however, it was between blue and black for me. Unless something changes between now and build time, I think I am going with the black as well. But don't worry, I never seem to wash my cars, so it will seldom look black.

How was the Fox Valley EV meeting?????

What did you discuss???

Curious about going.....
Introductions took half an hour ... mingling.

After the break slide show on Pikes Peak ... very interesting.

Next month ... lotsa stuff including a talk from producer of "Revenge". And couple of other speakers.

Then the following Sunday, some of us are volunteering at Plug In America event in Oak Brook.