Page 557 of 557 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557
Results 5,561 to 5,566 of 5566

Thread: Tesla Supercharger network

Tesla Supercharger network

Good job whoever put cones with Tesla Charging only stickers at JFK SC! It was an ICEing target with all those limos.

S-85| Grey + XPEL Ultimate | Tan Nappa Leather + Opti-Guard | Obeche Matte | Madico Charcool Tint | 21" Turbine + Conti-DW | Tech Pkg | Parking Sensors | Fog Lights | Parcel Shelf | Body Colored Roof | Air Suspension | HPWC & Twin Chargers | Soflauthor's Custom CCI | Driving Electric since: 10/18/13 | VIN#23109

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQ View Post
    Ah, but then I wouldn't have had a lovely bike ride around the lake Seriously, though, I was aware of the Sun Country station but since I only have a single charger it was worth the extra hour charging to have the recreation area available.
    Oh that makes perfect sense, with a single charger...Onondaga Lake is much more scenic than Carrier Circle!
    Model X P6028 / Model S P4996 - 85kWh, Sequoia Green, Pano Roof, 19" Wheels, Tan Leather, Obeche Gloss, Tech, Sound, Air Susp, Jump Seats, Shelf, Xpel Wrap, Twin Chargers and HPWC - Delivered and loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by SamGarber View Post
    Good job whoever put cones with Tesla Charging only stickers at JFK SC! It was an ICEing target with all those limos.

Sam, I spend a lot more time here than the TM forum but this is one of the best threads over there...exploits of a 'vigilante' that places cones in SC parking spots to limit ICIng

http://www.teslamotors.com/forum/for...ice-man-cometh
    85P+ Blue ( delivered May 29, 2013 ); reservations SX 604; PX 5374

Quote Originally Posted by jerry33 View Post
    Whenever there is an ice day in Dallas, the majority of vehicles I see in the ditch are four wheel drive vehicles. I believe this is because they don't stop any better than two wheel drive vehicles.
    This. The reality is that the Model S traction control is so good, that I would drive anywhere with it (with snow tires) that I would drive a 4 wheel drive vehicle. The problem is that 95% of the population doesn't believe this and they believe that 4WD is a must for snow and ice. So IMHO, 4WD is a marketing necessity, but not a real need. Which is probably also why Tesla hasn't been prioritizing a 4WD model S, since they tend not to prioritize purely marketing features. They prefer instead to tackle real problems.

I mean, with all these forums and people running to the forums everyone their car burps, how many times have you read that their Model S got stuck in the snow?

Quote Originally Posted by AlMc View Post
    Sam, I spend a lot more time here than the TM forum but this is one of the best threads over there...exploits of a 'vigilante' that places cones in SC parking spots to limit ICIng

Nice! I'm going to stock up on cones!
    S-85| Grey + XPEL Ultimate | Tan Nappa Leather + Opti-Guard | Obeche Matte | Madico Charcool Tint | 21" Turbine + Conti-DW | Tech Pkg | Parking Sensors | Fog Lights | Parcel Shelf | Body Colored Roof | Air Suspension | HPWC & Twin Chargers | Soflauthor's Custom CCI | Driving Electric since: 10/18/13 | VIN#23109

Quote Originally Posted by AlMc View Post

Great thread & the cones are working, here is a tid bit from "Code Orange" writing talents...
    Code Orange
    They were clamoring for more installments, for more escapades. The Code Orange phenomenon was sweeping the country. He could no longer delay the inevitable. He had to tell his wife.
    He dreaded the moment. He knew that she viewed him as an odd, lonely sort, with interior monologues rattling around his head. His Code Orange identity could only confirm her worst fears.
    He told her everything. The purchase of the cones ("You hid them in the frunk?"); the online order for stickers ("Seriously? You bought stickers?"); the fending off of the ICEr at the Greenwich SC station ("He could have run you over. You have a wife!! A child!!"); the placement of cones at JFK ("You drove to JFK? The airport??").
    He limped away, humiliated. That night, he dreamed that he was shackled to a chair, and before him appeared his wife, mcclary and Elon Musk, all attired in Connecticut State Trooper uniforms. "What was the point?" they asked, and then they threw tiny flags at him, each one embossed with an orange cone decal. "You're flagged!" they yelled, then they joined hands and ran off into the gathering mist.
    He woke up, rivers of flop sweat pouring down his face. He found his wife sitting at the foot of the bed.
    "Edison, NJ," she said. "That location is always ICEd. We need to act. And soon."
    He realized then what he had always realized. That he loved his wife. And that she could probably benefit from therapy
    85kWh | Red | Black Leather | Obeche Wood Gloss | Tech | Pano | 19" T Sportline Grey | Delivered 7/17/13 | Thanks Elon & Tesla!

Thread Information