Page 531 of 531 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531
Results 5,301 to 5,309 of 5309

Thread: Tesla Supercharger network

50 days, 51 SCs. Pretty impressive.
    Though I don't have my MS yet, I have found that I can, from Nebraska, go to north to I90 or south to I70 and then go. I80, of course, will be wonderful to see next year.
    And I have noticed the same issue with north/south here but since I can get to both the north and south corridors for me it is not too much of a problem.
    I test drove an MS in Boston and did notice a paucity of SuperChargers and Service Centers north of Boston.
    Last edited by MSEV; 2014-08-18 at 06:12 PM.

Roadster#433, Model S#S37 Cottonwood's Avatar
    I will repeat here the hint that I gave yesterday on the Lake City thread relating to the location of the 2014 Tesla Map red dot near Miami. Perhaps, this red dot should be on the coming soon version...

The answer from Cottonwood the Magnificent is "Land that is a little more expensive now than when sold by the Everglades Plantation Company." The question is, "What will unite the I-95 and I-75 Supercharger highways?"
    Gather those Joules* for your Jewel!
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    *One MegaJoule is approximately one rated mile of energy, a wonderfully obscure coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonwood View Post
    I will repeat here the hint that I gave yesterday on the Lake City thread relating to the location of the 2014 Tesla Map red dot near Miami. Perhaps, this red dot should be on the coming soon version...

The answer from Cottonwood the Magnificent is "Land that is a little more expensive now than when sold by the Everglades Plantation Company." The question is, "What will unite the I-95 and I-75 Supercharger highways?"

My guess:

Hollywood Airport
    60kWh | Grey | Tan Leather | Obeche Matte | Pano Roof | Tech | Air | Rear Seats | Supercharging | 19" Silver
    Santa Monica Gallery 1/14/2013 (#18,715) | Finalized 6/20/13 | Pickup in Fremont 8/15/13 twitter: @teslaMS60

Model S Perf Sig 1232 Larry Chanin's Avatar
    Ever wonder what's inside a Supercharger terminal? Here's some photos a club member took before they energized the Lake City Supercharger Station.

Name:  Lake City Supercharger 2.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  121.6 KB

Name:  Lake City Supercharger 3.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  120.7 KB

Name:  Lake City Supercharger 4.jpg
Size:  127.2 KB

Name:  Lake City Supercharger 5.jpg
Size:  131.4 KB

Larry
    FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIASTS (Founder & President)

Tesla messed up the deployment of the latest Supercharger (Lake City, FL) page last night, again. The Supercharger is listed on the Find Us list/map and finally showed up on the Superchargers list but is still missing from the Superchargers map. I will not be emailing my contact to notify them of the issue, but if anyone else would like to, I will provide you with the person's email address who is responsible for the pages. Just PM me.

Name:  2014.08.22 - Tesla Motors - Supercharger  Map - Missing Lake City FL.png
Views: 375
Size:  877.3 KB

Name:  2014.08.22 - Tesla Motors - Supercharger  List.png
Views: 370
Size:  88.3 KB

Roadster#433, Model S#S37 Cottonwood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by callmesam View Post
    My guess:

Hollywood Airport

I am afraid not.

Hint: I put hyperlinks within the clue...
    Gather those Joules* for your Jewel!
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    *One MegaJoule is approximately one rated mile of energy, a wonderfully obscure coincidence.

I am afraid not.

Hint: I put hyperlinks within the clue...
    If anybody wants to finish off this tip I have some contact information that will hopefully lead to more details. You just need to make a phone call to the Director in City of Plantation. PM me if you want that information.

Interesting to see "no egg required" in a supercharger. Probably because they spend so much time bacon in the sun.

As posted in a individual thread here...

the Edison NJ Supercharger is now OPEN.
    85kWh - Green w/ Tan - Lacewood - Tech - Pano Roof - Air Suspension - Studio Sound - Delivery 6/7/13 Model X Resv. #12,007
    Blackvue 550GW - Lighted Front T - TSportline 19" Black Wheels - Suntek Matte Wrap & De-chromed thread
    All of my posts and/or pictures are copyrighted and the intellectual property of the author. Do not quote outside of Tesla Motors Club forums without my explicit consent.

Thread Information