Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

etour Brandenburg 2012

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
on May the 6th 41 drivers of EVs, hybrids and speed pedelecs joined for a 160 km round trip through Brandenburg (East Germany near Berlin)

Our motto was : We are not making announcements, we are demonstrating by driving that the world is EVready. On our tour we donated two charging boxes type "Drehstromkiste".

Link to the official (German) site : eTour-Brandenburg - Startseite - eTour-Brandenburg - EnergieZukunft erleben

Here some photos and information :
first charging stop was at the small village Feldheim. They cut off the grid and build their own power supply, wind, solar and biogas.
(btw there must be some magic in their electric power, usually I get only 270 km range in standard mode there I got 288 km !!!:love:)
Link to the German web site of Feldheim : NEFF

No charging for the mythical Roadster (Copyright dpeilow :cool:), smart card doesn't work, no surprise to the Tesla Roadster drivers:wink:

Mythical_Roadster_02_6580.jpg

From the the wind turbine into the Roadsters, I love it:love:

Feldheim_Tesla_10_6656.jpg

Handing over the "Drehstromkiste"

Feldheimdtrehstromkiste6773.jpg

Golf City Stromer still on duty

Feldheim_City_Stromer_07_6747.jpg

Next stop was at Saalow where you find a "Scheunenwindmuehle"(barn wind mill), the only one in the world

Scheunenwindmuehle.jpg

before our return handing over of the new charging station

Attachments

• Handing_Over_Drehstromkiste.jpg
    Handing_Over_Drehstromkiste.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 657