Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Houston, TX

Just a reminder that there are two National Drive Electric Week Events this week in Houston (please RSVP at the URL if you plan to attend):

Event #1: https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=258

Day: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
    Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
    Location: Houston Arboretum, 4501 Woodway Dr, Houston, TX 77024

I will be there at this event and I believe 3 other Model S have RSVPed.

Event #2: https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=205

Day: Saturday, September 20, 2014
    Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm

A BMW dealership is going to be bringing some i3s, so it would be great to have a few Model S there as well. I think there is one RSVPed so far, but we could always have more.

Event #3: Sr. Cuthbert Episcopal Church - Touch-A-Truck

There is a second event on 9/20 that unfortunately conflicts with the IKEA event.

Name:  7th Annual Touch-A-Truck.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  96.1 KB

Day: Saturday, Sept 20
    Time: 10am to 2pm
    Address: 17020 West Rd, Houston, TX 77095 @ Queenston Blvd
    URL: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Touch...61892017176594

I'll be at this event. We could use a Roadster here if you have one. Your car would not be touched unless you want it to be.

--------

Separate from this, someone brought a beautiful red and black Roadster to Coffee and Cars a number of months back; unfortunately, I don't think I got your contact details. If this is you, if you could PM me here, that would be great. I'd like to add you to our owners list. Thanks!
    Last edited by stephenpace; 2014-09-14 at 06:58 PM.

All - Be aware that the charging stands at Ecopark at Bush Airport are no longer free. It is $0.04/minute ($57.60/day) plus the normal parking fee. Below is the response from Blink when I complained about a $146.98/bill. They reduced it to about $8.50/day

Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 7:39 PM
    To: flybob08
    Cc: Tier2
    Subject: Blink Network Refund CAS- 103632

Hello Robert,

Thank you for contacting Car Charging Group about your experience with the Blink Network. It is our goal to make EV charging an increasingly easier, more understandable, and better total experience for any EV driver utilizing our services. We have investigated the session history under your account and it looks like you have incurred additional fees for not unplugging your car after it was fully charged.

As a valued Blink member, we have gone ahead and issued a one-time refund of $125.28 to your account for the hours when little or no energy was dispensed. As you already know, if you do not unplug your car after it is done charging, you will continue to be billed for a charging session until your car is removed from the charging station.

We understand that while you are out of town and parked at an airport there is no way to unplug your car. We are currently working on a pricing structure as described below [NOTE THERE WAS NO DESCRIPTION BELOW], which will allow for special circumstances such as this to be priced more efficiently. We appreciate your business and we will continue to support the adoption of kWh pricing in all states, as well as evaluate and adjust our pricing policies as necessary to support your EV charging needs.

If you have any questions, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (888) 998-BLINK or at support@blinknetwork.com. Thank you for choosing Blink Network and have a great day!

Thank you,
    Crystal Mears
    Network Operations Technician

Items for Sale
    Sorry didn't see this till today. I'm the owner of the black and red #116 tesla roadster. Let me know about other events and ill bring it over if I still have it. Looking to sell it for a 2.5 and have the same paint accents done to it.

Saying Hi

Just wanted to say hi. I am slated for a December delivery and look forward to perhaps attending an event to meet some more seasoned owners who can show me the ins and outs of MS ownership.

Son

Welcome to the club! What part of town do you live in? Next meetup may be 11/1 at Coffee and Cars (if they have it in November) or Supercar Saturday. We need to do something soon, though. There are a TON of new owners in town.

I live in SugarLand. I will look out for your events. Maybe I can spend a bit more time inside some of the other owner's cars so I am ready to go when mine arrives in December.

Thread Information