Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston TX Area....Introduce yourselves !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!! I would like to introduce myself, Greg K Alexander, DC (Chiropractor). I have a LEAF, in leiu of my Model S Performance and am # 8,742 in the queque. I love driving Electric, and have followed Tesla from about 3 years ago. I am excited, as I know all of you are to be a part of this great change in driving. I invite everyone in the Houston Metroplex to stay on this thread to introduce yourselves, and who knows!! Maybe we can hook up with the local Tesla Club and use this as an event page as well. !!! Good to be here !!!!! Thanks.

Hi everyone!! I would like to introduce myself, Greg K Alexander, DC (Chiropractor). I have a LEAF, in leiu of my Model S Performance and am # 8,742 in the queque. I love driving Electric, and have followed Tesla from about 3 years ago. I am excited, as I know all of you are to be a part of this great change in driving. I invite everyone in the Houston Metroplex to stay on this thread to introduce yourselves, and who knows!! Maybe we can hook up with the local Tesla Club and use this as an event page as well. !!! Good to be here !!!!! Thanks.

Glad that you are considering a local Tesla Club. In addition to discussions on this thread, you may want to form a Group for Houston members. To do so, go to Community (above) and then select Group.