Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl TESLA Side Decals Made To Order (Any Color!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am offering the full TESLA decal set, in any color, for our roadsters. The decals are made of the highest quality vinyl. The kit includes: two "TESLA" cutout banners (for the sides; body color shows thru cutouts) two "T" logos (for the front fenders,) a proper squeegee for application, and very detailed instructions. White, black, and red sets in stock; any other color only takes me a few days. I also offer free phone and email support, if you have any questions before, during or after the installation process. $155 a set, shipping included. PM me if interested!
Thanks guys!
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_8437.JPG
    IMG_8437.JPG
    531.3 KB · Views: 3,126
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3,370
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,742
  • tesla-roadster-buy-back-model-s-3.jpg
    tesla-roadster-buy-back-model-s-3.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2,523
Last edited:
Hi guys!
If we can get 10 pre-orders of white and/or black decal sets together, I can get a really decent discount on them, and would be able to sell the complete sets for only $99.95 plus p/h! If we can get at least 5 pre-orders, I can sell them for $125 plus p/h! PM me; let's get it together!
Thanks again guys!
Chris

Somehow I'd missed this thread when originally posted. I don't have a roadster, so am not interested in this particular style.
That said, if you started working on something now for the Model S, particularly if it's available in silver/chrome I'd consider it for my black S.

What about the Tesla red decals on a Model S like in this picture from the factory, can you do that? I think it might give a unique look on a Pearl white Model S.

View attachment 7088
i think the ones coming off the blinker and the one off the rear door handle look pretty good and highlight the beautiful lines of the body. i would get them if i was getting white, but im getting either silver, red or grey so probably none for me. maybe in a different color for those body colors, white decal for red, and lime green for grey and silver.

I like the look of the carbon grey wheels On the Model S performance but I'm going with the 19" wheels. Would it be technically possible to apply grey (or simulated carbon fiber) vinyl to cover the 19" wheels?

It would serve dual purpose--provide the desired look and protect the wheels somewhat from scratches (like paint armor does).

OK guys...I bit the bullet and had 10 complete sets made for the cheapest price. I have 8 complete sets in white and 2 in black. All done, and ready to ship at only $100 plus p/h! PM me! Thanks again! Chris

Last edited: