Page 173 of 237 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2369

Thread: Latest "Finalize your order" date

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    I got my finalize email this afternoon Wanted to do Balki's dance of joy in the office but didn't want folks to know why I was so happy.

I'm wondering if I finalize with 85kwh performance, 21" grey, black leather + carbon fiber, pano roof and tech package, if there's a decent chance for delivery before end of year. That's in a few weeks! Thoughts? .
    i would bet against it, simply because you still haven't e-signed your MVPA yet. that email will probably come in a week or two, then we're all out of 2012.

if it were me, I'd order exactly the car i wanted and not change anything in order to get an earlier delivery date. there is simply no rhyme or reason to it. i think i am the highest P # who has a December delivery window, and i still can't figure out how i jumped the line so much. i actually feel guilty as people like Aaron have a much lower # and haven't gotten a delivery window at all...

Long time lurker. Just got my email and I am 11,182. So excited. This actually came sooner than I expected and I will have to go to the Menlo Park store to take one more look before deciding what I want to do.

P11051
    Just received and finalized P11051. P85, Pearl, Black leather, Pano, Tech, and Sound. Estimated delivery Feb - Mar.
    Res 11051, Vin P5219, P85, Pearl White, Pano, Tech, Sound

Quote Originally Posted by kinddog View Post
    i would bet against it, simply because you still haven't e-signed your MVPA yet. that email will probably come in a week or two, then we're all out of 2012.

if it were me, I'd order exactly the car i wanted and not change anything in order to get an earlier delivery date. there is simply no rhyme or reason to it. i think i am the highest P # who has a December delivery window, and i still can't figure out how i jumped the line so much. i actually feel guilty as people like Aaron have a much lower # and haven't gotten a delivery window at all...

Thanks, Kinddog, for the input. It was from reading your earlier posts that made me think, "Could I possibly get mine before year end if I order similar specs?" I didn't know that the MVPA would take that long. I expected the turn around would be within a day or two max (I read somewhere that it would take about a day, which is where I got this thought). Glad to know I can take some time to triple check what I want rather than hastily finalize with slim hopes of getting it before 1/1/13.

Much appreciated

Just signed and returned my MVPA which I received almost exactly 48 hours after finalizing.
    Feb/March delivery

#10440: blue, non-perf 85, tan leather, obeche matt, tech, sound, pano, active air

VIN 4375
    P10267, just pulled the trigger. 85 kWh grey/grey/piano black with pano, tech, sound, air. Says expected delivery Feb/Mar for orders finalized by 1/2/12. Also, at the end it does state, "We are preparing your paperwork. We will notify you by email in about one business day when your paperwork is ready."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Thanks, Kinddog, for the input. It was from reading your earlier posts that made me think, "Could I possibly get mine before year end if I order similar specs?" I didn't know that the MVPA would take that long. I expected the turn around would be within a day or two max (I read somewhere that it would take about a day, which is where I got this thought). Glad to know I can take some time to triple check what I want rather than hastily finalize with slim hopes of getting it before 1/1/13.

Much appreciated
    well... I got my MVPA about a week after i finalized. apparently for seidste1, it was just 48 hours.

again, they seem to be all over the place with timing. i wouldn't plan anything around them! better off to take your time, and get exactly what you want.

Order #10070... should i be concerned?

Seeing all these finalizes in the 11000s. Should I be concerned?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zippyzop View Post
    concerned with what?

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zippyzop View Post
    If you think you should have gotten the e-mail try e-mailing Tesla or checking your spam filter too. Good luck.
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Texas, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Thread Information