Page 173 of 237 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2369

Thread: Latest "Finalize your order" date

  1. #1721
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    I got my finalize email this afternoon Wanted to do Balki's dance of joy in the office but didn't want folks to know why I was so happy.

    I'm wondering if I finalize with 85kwh performance, 21" grey, black leather + carbon fiber, pano roof and tech package, if there's a decent chance for delivery before end of year. That's in a few weeks! Thoughts? .
    i would bet against it, simply because you still haven't e-signed your MVPA yet. that email will probably come in a week or two, then we're all out of 2012.

    if it were me, I'd order exactly the car i wanted and not change anything in order to get an earlier delivery date. there is simply no rhyme or reason to it. i think i am the highest P # who has a December delivery window, and i still can't figure out how i jumped the line so much. i actually feel guilty as people like Aaron have a much lower # and haven't gotten a delivery window at all...

  2. #1722
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    31
    Long time lurker. Just got my email and I am 11,182. So excited. This actually came sooner than I expected and I will have to go to the Menlo Park store to take one more look before deciding what I want to do.

  3. #1723
    P11051
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    82
    Just received and finalized P11051. P85, Pearl, Black leather, Pano, Tech, and Sound. Estimated delivery Feb - Mar.
    Res 11051, Vin P5219, P85, Pearl White, Pano, Tech, Sound

  4. #1724
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by kinddog View Post
    i would bet against it, simply because you still haven't e-signed your MVPA yet. that email will probably come in a week or two, then we're all out of 2012.

    if it were me, I'd order exactly the car i wanted and not change anything in order to get an earlier delivery date. there is simply no rhyme or reason to it. i think i am the highest P # who has a December delivery window, and i still can't figure out how i jumped the line so much. i actually feel guilty as people like Aaron have a much lower # and haven't gotten a delivery window at all...

    Thanks, Kinddog, for the input. It was from reading your earlier posts that made me think, "Could I possibly get mine before year end if I order similar specs?" I didn't know that the MVPA would take that long. I expected the turn around would be within a day or two max (I read somewhere that it would take about a day, which is where I got this thought). Glad to know I can take some time to triple check what I want rather than hastily finalize with slim hopes of getting it before 1/1/13.

    Much appreciated

  5. #1725
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    West Bloomfield, MI
    Posts
    43
    Just signed and returned my MVPA which I received almost exactly 48 hours after finalizing.
    Feb/March delivery

    #10440: blue, non-perf 85, tan leather, obeche matt, tech, sound, pano, active air

  6. #1726
    VIN 4375
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,139
    P10267, just pulled the trigger. 85 kWh grey/grey/piano black with pano, tech, sound, air. Says expected delivery Feb/Mar for orders finalized by 1/2/12. Also, at the end it does state, "We are preparing your paperwork. We will notify you by email in about one business day when your paperwork is ready."

  7. #1727
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Thanks, Kinddog, for the input. It was from reading your earlier posts that made me think, "Could I possibly get mine before year end if I order similar specs?" I didn't know that the MVPA would take that long. I expected the turn around would be within a day or two max (I read somewhere that it would take about a day, which is where I got this thought). Glad to know I can take some time to triple check what I want rather than hastily finalize with slim hopes of getting it before 1/1/13.

    Much appreciated
    well... I got my MVPA about a week after i finalized. apparently for seidste1, it was just 48 hours.

    again, they seem to be all over the place with timing. i wouldn't plan anything around them! better off to take your time, and get exactly what you want.

  8. #1728
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12

    Order #10070... should i be concerned?

    Seeing all these finalizes in the 11000s. Should I be concerned?

  9. #1729
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by zippyzop View Post
    Seeing all these finalizes in the 11000s. Should I be concerned?
    concerned with what?

  10. #1730
    Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    12,986
    Quote Originally Posted by zippyzop View Post
    Seeing all these finalizes in the 11000s. Should I be concerned?
    If you think you should have gotten the e-mail try e-mailing Tesla or checking your spam filter too. Good luck.
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Texas, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A Tesla Car: a "truffula tree" or a "thneed"?!
    By gg_got_a_tesla in forum Tesla Motors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2013-10-02, 03:22 PM
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 2013-09-09, 10:04 PM
  3. Adjustable settings "Valet" or "Child"-mode
    By FVO in forum Model S: User Interface
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2012-12-25, 08:27 AM
  4. Gray "Performance" Wheels are available to those who don't order a Performance Model
    By smorgasbord in forum Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2012-09-22, 11:43 AM
  5. GE plans giant EV order to "jump start" the industry
    By TEG in forum Electric Vehicles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2010-11-13, 04:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •