Page 172 of 237 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2369

Thread: Latest "Finalize your order" date

Quote Originally Posted by kinddog View Post
    Aaron,

I did not get that December delivery invitation email. just the configure your car email two weeks ago and now I got the delivery confirm email.

i have a feeling it has to do with the Performance option. seems like they are dramatically pushing those out the door these days. I wonder if they have a glut of the dual inverters.

this isn't exactly good. as much as I'm looking forward to getting the car, I am not ready. still need to redo my garage doors and install 240w outlet. as well as clean my garage out!
    I didn't get the December delivery invitation email either. I don't think it's Performance, because mine is standard, but I really have no idea what it is.

P10,074 - Black Solid Paint, All Glass Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Black Leather Interior, Obeche Wood Gloss Decor, 85 kWh Battery, Active Air Suspension

10,636 received the finalize email today (12/11/12)...decisions now must be made. Know we're going w/non-performance but 85kwh battery pack, panoramic roof and tech package. No dual charger. Everything else is up for spousal discussions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kinddog View Post
    still need to redo my garage doors and install 240w outlet.
    Why redo your doors?

You know that car is really wide and I have the double door garage. Has anyone had problems getting their Tesla in and out of one of those?
    P7889 / V3260 • P85 (badged) • 21" Silver • Black on Black (and red piping) with CF • fully loaded
    added: 35 tint • full hood armor

Quote Originally Posted by HFh View Post
    Why redo your doors?

You know that car is really wide and I have the double door garage. Has anyone had problems getting their Tesla in and out of one of those?
    There are 8' and 9' widths as standard sizes for single car doors. I have 9' doors and it won't be a problem to put the S in there. But I imagine with an 8' door it might be a little tough.

With the Model S at 86" in width one would have less than 5" spare on each side. As garage doors are generally larger than the opening.

Think with dispassion; Speak with equanimity; Act in calm.
    Moderator - Southeast, Future Cars, TMC Connect
    Do not use this material outside of Tesla Motors Club without attribution and permission.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSupreme View Post
    There are 8' and 9' widths as standard sizes for single car doors. I have 9' doors and it won't be a problem to put the S in there. But I imagine with an 8' door it might be a little tough.

With the Model S at 86" in width one would have less than 5" spare on each side. As garage doors are generally larger than the opening.
    Fair enough. My current car is 6" narrower. Getting my car in requires some precision. I get in and out easily now, but at first, I had to turn in fairly carefully. My wife's CUV fits but requires a steady hand. I'm not even sure there are 5" on each side of space. She does it every day though (that's a time when creep comes in handy)....
    P7889 / V3260 • P85 (badged) • 21" Silver • Black on Black (and red piping) with CF • fully loaded
    added: 35 tint • full hood armor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HFh View Post
    Why redo your doors?

because my two-car garage, the openings are 92" wide. The Tesla Model S is 86" wide. that leaves 3 inches of clearance on either side. that's..... a little too snug for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jvonbokel View Post
    I didn't get the December delivery invitation email either. I don't think it's Performance, because mine is standard
    well then... i'm fresh outta ideas...

Got my finalize email @ 7:15 tonight, awaiting paperwork, was surprised to get a delivery window of FEB/MAR when originally best guess was April, and I figured May, NO COMPLAINTS HERE.

85 kw, Blue, Tan Air, Pano, Sound, Tech, 19 inch, Twin chargers, Hwpc. I am 10,729
    Last edited by wstuff; 2012-12-11 at 05:12 PM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by wstuff View Post
    Got my finalize email @ 7:15 tonight, awaiting paperwork, was surprised to get a delivery window of FEB/MAR when originally best guess was April, and I figured May, NO COMPLAINTS HERE.

85 kw, Blue, Tan Air, Pano, Sound, Tech, 19 inch, Twin chargers, Hwpc. I am 10,729
    Geez, tell Tesla to send your email on another thread and *poof*! Congrats. Now come on Tesla! Me next.
    VIN 44XX
    85kwh, blue, 19", non-pano, black leather w/Obeche gloss, child seats

I got my finalize email this afternoon Wanted to do Balki's dance of joy in the office but didn't want folks to know why I was so happy.

I'm wondering if I finalize with 85kwh performance, 21" grey, black leather + carbon fiber, pano roof and tech package, if there's a decent chance for delivery before end of year. That's in a few weeks! Thoughts?

P10,804.

It's about THIS car. Al Sherman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wstuff View Post
    got my finalize email @ 7:15 tonight, awaiting paperwork, was surprised to get a delivery window of feb/mar when originally best guess was april, and i figured may, no complaints here.

85 kw, blue, tan air, pano, sound, tech, 19 inch, twin chargers, hwpc. I am 10,729
    You da man Robert!!
    Al Sherman Model S/P14,835 Model X/P1950 (for the wife)
    Retired Aviator VIN: 6283 Delivery 3/12/13

Thread Information