Page 171 of 237 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2369

Thread: Latest "Finalize your order" date

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgator90 View Post
    I received an email today to "Enter My Delivery Details" in a red box. But, when I click on that red box, it takes me to my Tesla Motors Dashboard without any icon or screen to fill in details. My account must automatically sign in with no place to sign out. Any one else experience this? Not sure how to proceed. By the way, I am P7422 with 85KW Pearl White.
    Yes... This happened to me tonight as well.

OK. Thanks for suggestions. I found a sign out button on the bottom of the page of all places and then signed back in. And there is the delivery box. It is saying Dec. 15-31. Man, is that earlier than I expected. I was planning to have it delivered in Las Vegas and drive home experiencing the Superchargers. Maybe I'll just take it at the factory. Choices, choices. And, a loyal loved BMW 5 series that I have to part ways with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgator90 View Post
    OK. Thanks for suggestions. I found a sign out button on the bottom of the page of all places and then signed back in. And there is the delivery box. It is saying Dec. 15-31. Man, is that earlier than I expected. I was planning to have it delivered in Las Vegas and drive home experiencing the Superchargers. Maybe I'll just take it at the factory. Choices, choices. And, a loyal loved BMW 5 series that I have to part ways with.

I got it to work too... And got the same delivery window!!! How can this be? I'm 10,280! My garage is no where NEAR ready... I was expecting march/April!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kinddog View Post
    I got it to work too... And got the same delivery window!!! How can this be? I'm 10,280! My garage is no where NEAR ready... I was expecting march/April!!!
    Holy voltage Batman. I haven't hit finalize yet (just got mine today), but I was expecting late April delivery too. This changes everything! Scramble time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SCW-Greg View Post
    Holy voltage Batman. I haven't hit finalize yet (just got mine today), but I was expecting late April delivery too. This changes everything! Scramble time.
    FREE TEST DRIVES????

Thank Goodness. I thought I was going to get the evil eye for P7422 delivered in December. Now they can leer at you Also, congrats on your fantastic taste in Pearl White.

85KW, Pearl White, Tan

Kinddog

How could you get a delivery button already with such a high P#? Did you get the "December Delivery" email? I'm P#9,094 and they stopped sending the December Delivery emails just before my P#. I have no delivery details button....

Aaron
    Tesla Model S "Serenity" - P#9,094 - VIN #: 3449 (2013)
    85kWh | Blue Metalic Paint | Tech Package | Tan Leather | Obeche Matte | Panoramic Roof | 19" Wheels | Air Suspension

I'm in the same boat: P10,074, and I thought the Feb/Mar delivery window they gave me when I finalized last week was optimistic!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron.s View Post
    Kinddog

How could you get a delivery button already with such a high P#? Did you get the "December Delivery" email? I'm P#9,094 and they stopped sending the December Delivery emails just before my P#. I have no delivery details button....

Aaron
    Aaron,

I did not get that December delivery invitation email. just the configure your car email two weeks ago and now I got the delivery confirm email.

i have a feeling it has to do with the Performance option. seems like they are dramatically pushing those out the door these days. I wonder if they have a glut of the dual inverters.

this isn't exactly good. as much as I'm looking forward to getting the car, I am not ready. still need to redo my garage doors and install 240w outlet. as well as clean my garage out!

first world problems.

Maybe that's my problem, I've been keeping my garage neat and tidy even before deliveries began this year...

Aaron,

I did not get that December delivery invitation email. just the configure your car email two weeks ago and now I got the delivery confirm email.

i have a feeling it has to do with the Performance option. seems like they are dramatically pushing those out the door these days. I wonder if they have a glut of the dual inverters.

this isn't exactly good. as much as I'm looking forward to getting the car, I am not ready. still need to redo my garage doors and install 240w outlet. as well as clean my garage out!
    2013 Tesla Model S P85: 12.417 @ 111.570 MPH

Performance 85kWh, custom 19" Forgestar c5fv wheels, white/black/CF, pano,sound,tech,twin chargers!

Thread Information