Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Tesla Gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by bonnie1194 View Post
    I think we need a 'Random, Wherever the Conversation Takes You' thread.
    I thought that was what this thread was for. I like it! Just re-title it: "Audi E-tron and Random Conversations"

Back to the article. It holds 95% Audi marketing information. On Tesla's side, only negative information gets mentioned. Anyone reading this can make up his mind on his/her own if he is reading a balanced article or not, regardless of the items compared. No need to contribute good facts for Tesla/bad facts for Audi here to make it "a fair comparison" since it never was meant to be one.

Edit: I read it once more and a "would you join a visitor survey" popped up. Great! I provided some feedback.
    Last edited by VolkerP; 2012-04-29 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bonnie1194 View Post
    I think we need a 'Random, Wherever the Conversation Takes You' thread.
    Just rename it to Off-Topic and make it sticky. Do that in every forum and you don't have to moderate that thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brianman View Post
    Just rename it to Off-Topic and make it sticky. Do that in every forum and you don't have to moderate that thread.
    I'm about to move all of you to a thread, "Random Conversations About Threads About Random Conversations".

It's a sign that things are currently relaxing regarding Tesla now that we are getting close to production and it looks like it will happen. Maybe even evchels will stop calling Elon a "showman" without as much "substance". (Source on request.)
    Buying an EV is one thing, being able to drive it beyond city limits another...

Congrats to all who responded on the autospies site to that article. Reading it and the comments right now I conclude that it is clearly a press release being messily re-published by an unsophisticated user, and that only a small minority agree with it's opinion, that small minority revert very quickly to name calling and swearing while the majority in support of the Model S substantiate their comments with facts. I wonder if Audi didn't "encourage" him to write this.

This is how these kinds of articles should be handled. Well done to all concerned.
    Roadster VIN#454EU
    Model S Signature P85+

SSL 235, VIN 277

Latest disinformation on Tesla

I'm still amazed at the disinformation that will be spread by short sellers and analysts with a negative opinion on a stock. Here's the latest on TSLA:

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/t...s.html/?ref=YF

Exactly which Tesla "dealer" did he talk to? Tesla's warranty doesn't cover the natural degradation of the battery? Unlike, of course, all other auto manufacturers who cover the natural wear on items like tires?

Sigh..... I'm so excited about my test drive on Saturday!

Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by mkertzman View Post
    Unlike, of course, all other auto manufacturers who cover the natural wear on items like tires?
    Or Engines...

One thing that makes articles like this possible is unknowns. Unknowns are plentiful in Tesla's case. Skepticism is there, you can feel it.

Tesla will have answers to all unknowns tomorrow. They will become facts.

Then, we will discussing facts. This kind of articles will not be possible, the author would be discredited right away.

Tomorrow is that day.

Why is there so much nonsense surfacing now? Even amidst all the upgrades and positive reviews so much misinformation being spread. Who is paying these idiots to spread lies or just plain bad information? Tesla's New Model S Faces Competition: Video - Bloomberg

It's as if the stock won't budge until they have demonstrated earnings. Good news seems to be meaningless. What gives?

Is this a serious article? Does anyone do research before writing these pieces? Tesla's Management Seems Highly Optimistic - Seeking Alpha

Thread Information