Page 397 of 488 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4874

Thread: TSLA Investor Discussions

Could this boost in stock price tomorrow be the catalyst for a short squeeze? Small issue but does remove some uncertainty

Quote Originally Posted by ppl View Post
    Could this boost in stock price tomorrow be the catalyst for a short squeeze? Small issue but does remove some uncertainty
    Still no jump in volume. I'd imagine there must be a bump in volume to begin the squeeze.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert.Boston View Post
    Tesla was awarded its Class I Dealer license tonight by the Natick Board of Selectmen, provisional on its assigning its lease on its Natick sales location to the Tesla Massachusetts corporation. Big win for GeorgeB and the team, which also removes some doubt about the legal status of non-dealer-based sales in Massachusetts.
    Fallout from the Massachusettes dealers lawsuit being eviscerated a few weeks ago, IMHO. The application was being slow-walked to give the dealers time to fight it out in court. That litigation has now been reduced to zombie status, and once dismissed Tesla would be free to put legal pressure on Natick for holding up an application for reasons already dismissed by the courts. So this is just them recognizing reality.

Natick selectmen grant license to Tesla cars - Framingham, MA - The MetroWest Daily News

Presumably, the next move for the dealers will be to tap friendly legislaters to move a bill modeled on the one passed in Colorado. But that is a year away, assuming it can even succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch672 View Post
    The biggest difference is, if you trade in a car now, the trade in value can be deducted on your invoice, and you only pay %6.25 MA sales tax on the cash amount (your save the sales tax your trade value).
    Or you could just move to NJ where there is no sales, use, or luxury tax on zero-emission vehicles

I am hoping this win in MA pushes any investors with doubts that are still holding out over the edge and finally realize that Tesla is the way of the future and to get in now before the short squeeze explodes the stock.
    P85. VIN05837. Mileage (05/13/14): 48,000mi, Black | Tan Leather | Perf Seats | Obeche Glossy | Pano | Tech | Sound Studio | Air | Spoiler | Parcel Shelf | Twin Chargers | HPWC | Fog | Extended Trim | Alcantara | Premium Lighting, Aftermkt: XPEL | 40/20% Tint | Lighted T | 19" Tsportline TST Grey Turbines | 255/45ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3

CDN P285
    Up to 35.15$ now...

Darn, to sell or not to sell???

I'll resist my urges and stick to my plan - long TSLA.

Model S VIN P01536 Robert.Boston's Avatar
    Quiet boards this AM. I'm surprised there's not more chatter, given the solid rise in TSLA this morning. Nice to see the stock >$35.

I am holding out for it to go below 33 dollars. I was waiting for a sub 31 price but I feel like that may not happen. Though I am not well versed in investing so who knows! I don't have any limits so I will play this by ear. Definitely glad its going up, but I wish I had more in.

its a good breakout morning on volume.

Definitely good morning (currently at 35.12). Market cap over $4b now. I'm glad I bought my full position last month. If I was in the market to buy, I'd think a $33-34 range would be a good deal now. Of course the market can always change (ie., TSLA goes down) but I think probability has it that TSLA is on the way up (especially with increased production).

Btw, do you guys think whether or not there's a fiscal cliff resolution will affect TLSA's stock price at all?

Quote Originally Posted by yobigd20 View Post
    Or you could just move to NJ where there is no sales, use, or luxury tax on zero-emission vehicles

I am hoping this win in MA pushes any investors with doubts that are still holding out over the edge and finally realize that Tesla is the way of the future and to get in now before the short squeeze explodes the stock.
    No thanks, I'll stick to MA. You have enough issues in NJ, don't count on no sales tax forever.
    Model S Reservation: P10010 (July 2nd 2012), MVPA signed 12/4/2012, delivered 1/17/2013, VIN: 03245
    I support OpenEVSE: http://code.google.com/p/open-evse/

Thread Information