Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S in Sarasota - April 28th-29th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand that they will also have the "trunk" with color palettes and interior options for viewing.

1.jpg

Private Cocktail Reception for Reservation Holders and Owners.
The Beta version is a 90% production intent prototype of Model S. Guests will be able to sit in the vehicle while viewing a brief demonstration of the 17" touchscreen.
Cocktail Reception:
Saturday, April 28th
6pm - 8pm
Please RSVP to attend.

Public Viewing Hours:
April 28th - April 29th
10am - 6pm

Sarasota Yacht Club
1100 John Ringling Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34236

We were there Aug. 20 2011 and sat in the car and played with the touch screen. When will productiion start? Will said I would have mine by the end of the year. You Think!

Hi Hubertz,

Did you place your reservation on August 20th? I placed my reservation on August 20th and my number is P-4,776. If Tesla only produces 5,000 cars, I think it is likely we will miss the end of the year since there are at least an additional 1,200 U.S and Canadian Signatures ahead of us. However, I sure hope Will is correct.

Tesla has repeatedly said production will start in July and everything we've seen so far seems to confirm that. That is, so far we haven't heard any bad news that would put that release date in jeopardy.

Larry

Last edited: