Last month I took my Roadster in for its first annual maintenance. The car was in great shape, needed only a new windshield wiper. Over the first year of its life a number of minor problems did occur however. Here is list of what I can remember from the first year / 6500 miles:
1) Passenger side door stopped opening, wiring problem corrected.
2) Rear reflectors both fell off the car.
3) Back up monitor stopped functioning, camera needed replacement
4) Water ingress above driver side door, needed re-sealing.
5) Spare charger broke, exchanged for new one
6) Squeeky noises from the suspension, not sure what was done to correct it.
Not TOO bad I guess, and so far other than a wiper blade and new tires installed last week, the cost of driving the car has been the cost of electricity to power it only. I'm happy I have two years left on the warranty, but a bit scared to imagine what might happen after that! What kinds of things have needed repair or replacement on your Roadster?