Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Double-ICEd by a Hummer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hummer blocking both EV parking spots...
IMG_0886.jpg

Back in my younger days I would keep a bar of Ivory soap in my car. To write *nice* comments on people's windshields for such parking jobs. Now I write things in the dirt layer on their car. Much more subtle.

And back when I had my neon I would have close parked him about 1" away. Sadly s/he has enough room on both sides where it wouldn't matter.

Undo the gas cap and force the EV plug in there and force it to charge "boom" or pop the hood and overcharge his battery

and when the police come "well officer- he was parked in the EV parking spot and it was an EV, but just forgot to plug it in so I plugged it in for him- I though he needed a charge"

Or drill a hole in the gas tank to drain all his gasoline since he's an EV, he doesn't need gas

Let's not go crazy people, draining a gas tank is hardly environmentally sound. Simply jamming something into a tire valve stem would do the trick :wink: A note would probably be more appropriate.

Or electrify the door handles.... People tend to get a little POed with notes. I left one on a Mercedes that was quadruple parked and in 2 handicap spaces to top it off. He went into the store and flipped out at the manager and demanded video of the parking lot. People like that don't respond to notes, towing the car or accidentally trying to charge it would work. Trying to jam the charger in the gas tank may work too. LOL

Agreed, and his guy apparently doesn't bother with license plates either. A call to the authorities is the best approach.

Larry
If its private property a call to the authorities will not do much of anything.... I think the best approach is to leave a humorous note on his windshield so he does not do it again!

If its private property a call to the authorities will not do much of anything.... I think the best approach is to leave a humorous note on his windshield so he does not do it again!

Well, if necessary for this guy it might be worth the effort of waiting until he takes his Hummer on public streets and then call the cops for driving without a license plate. :wink:

Larry