Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#913 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is an amazing car that I am incredibly sad to give up. But my Tesla Model S will be arriving this summer, which is really the car I need with my family. I look forward to the day when I can get a Tesla Roadster again (maybe a Roadster 3.0 when the kids go off to college).

This Roadster has been lovingly maintained and kept in an indoor garage.

Options include:
- Sport package including upgraded drive train capable of 3.7 second 0-60 acceleration
- Dark gray leather with Tesla logos embossed on the seats
- Factory carbon fiber interior
- Upgraded adjustable suspension
- Black forged wheels
- Electronics group (navigation, 40mb hard drive to store your music)
- Paint armor

Includes 110volt and 240volt connectors, as well as a J1772 connector I purchased from Tesla separately. The J1772 connector allows you to plug in at the 1000's of public charge stations now widely available for use by a variety of electric cars like the Nissan Leaf and GM Volt.

MSRP was $149,607 ($148,857 as shown in the attached picture from the factory + $750 for the J1772 connector), so at this price the car is an amazing value. Given its limited nature, the car's value is expected to hold up very well over time.

Asking price: $107,000. I will entertain offers, but know that I have the option to just turn the car in at the end of the lease so I'm not willing to go down too far.

Note: This vehicle is leased from Tesla. If you decide to purchase, we will agree on an acceptable deposit method on both sides and I will complete payoff of the vehicle from Tesla. Tesla has agreed that they will quickly release the title so you can take full possession within a few days.

eBay motors listing here: Tesla : Roadster Sport 2.0 Tesla : Roadster Sport 2.0 | eBay

IMG_3695.JPG
IMG_3697.JPG
MSRP.jpg

Heya 'bama - no I didn't. My suggestion is to get in touch with your local store manager; they'll be able to hook you up with the Tesla CPO folks, and get you all the info you need. And maybe even set you up with a test drive :)

Obviously I'm not Jason, but I've spent more than a few minutes over at the Washington Square store. The two vehicles in the video look like the #913 Roadster (test drive this weekend!) and the brown performance Model S that has been at the Washington Square store for awhile (at least a month now since I had my test drive in the Model S). Of course it's possible that they moved cars around, but I figure they would change the colors at least when they did that :)

So I'd say "yes".

i am charging next to 913 right now. it did disappear for a bit earlier this afternoon, then later the bown S disappeared for a while, so somebody took a test drive. I am surprised that the S seems to just sit here most of the time...it was here on Friday too.

Just discovered all this on this thread. Would love to see that video but it's password protected. Anyone have pics of "my" car I can see?

I sure miss #913. Loved that car. I hope I can connect with it's new owner on here at some point. (PM me please if you have #913 and read this so I don't miss your note.)

Nice to know it ended up in Portland. I had heard it was going to Florida so glad to have correct info.

I was informally told by Tesla employees that it is considered a showpiece of the pre owned Roadster they got back. Apparently it was in better shape than pretty much any of the others despite dramatically more mileage. Not sure how exactly I accomplished that. I was very careful to keep it clean and only used my favorite mobile detail guys to keep it that way.

As somebody who had the pleasure of driving the car, I can see why it would be hard to part with. Most likely I won't end up with that particular Roadster, but I hear there is some other interest here in town. With luck, it will become part of the Portland Roadster scene on a more permanent basis (we need more Roadsters around here - not nearly enough around for people to be aware that they exist!).

I believe I do have a few pics, but they were taken in an underground garage with bad lighting on a bad cell phone camera; I'll see what I can find, and whether any of them are good enough to post.

Just discovered all this on this thread. Would love to see that video but it's password protected. Anyone have pics of "my" car I can see?

I sure miss #913. Loved that car. I hope I can connect with it's new owner on here at some point. (PM me please if you have #913 and read this so I don't miss your note.)

Nice to know it ended up in Portland. I had heard it was going to Florida so glad to have correct info.

I was informally told by Tesla employees that it is considered a showpiece of the pre owned Roadster they got back. Apparently it was in better shape than pretty much any of the others despite dramatically more mileage. Not sure how exactly I accomplished that. I was very careful to keep it clean and only used my favorite mobile detail guys to keep it that way.