Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Charging Locations in SW Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I are heading to Tampa/St Pete/Sarasota area this weekend. Originally my wife booked a random hotel, then asked if we were taking the roadster. I pointed out that it would be awkward to sit around while its charging and that we should have booked a hotel with a charger. She now tells me we can change the booking if I know of a hotel. "No problem," I answered, "I have google to help me!" Well guess what? I can't find a convenient list of hotels in the Tampa area with chargers! You'd think this would be built into chargepoint or plugshare or even google, but I couldn't find it. Anyone have any suggestions? I am not entirely sure where we are actually going (its a friend's wedding) so a list would be great.

thanks in advance...

My wife and I are heading to Tampa/St Pete/Sarasota area this weekend. Originally my wife booked a random hotel, then asked if we were taking the roadster. I pointed out that it would be awkward to sit around while its charging and that we should have booked a hotel with a charger. She now tells me we can change the booking if I know of a hotel. "No problem," I answered, "I have google to help me!" Well guess what? I can't find a convenient list of hotels in the Tampa area with chargers! You'd think this would be built into chargepoint or plugshare or even google, but I couldn't find it. Anyone have any suggestions? I am not entirely sure where we are actually going (its a friend's wedding) so a list would be great.

thanks in advance...

Hi Jordan,

Here's some ideas:

St. Petersburg:
Loews Don CeSar Hotel

Sarasota:
Hampton Inn - SRQ Airport

I used the Recargo application to search for these locations.

If your're in Sarasota and your schedule permits, give me a call. Maybe the four of us can get together for drinks.

Regards,

Larry