Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland, OR store at Washington Square...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lyon

2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D
Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
They're posting job openings for store there so I'm going to assume that's where they're putting the Portland store.

I guess now we should all start debating as to whether or not that's actually IN Portland. ;-) Anyway, if they're starting hiring, I'm hoping that means they'll be opening soon!

They're posting job openings for store there so I'm going to assume that's where they're putting the Portland store.

I guess now we should all start debating as to whether or not that's actually IN Portland. ;-) Anyway, if they're starting hiring, I'm hoping that means they'll be opening soon!
I noticed that too :). I live in Beaverton, so I'm happy it's close by.

Washington square probably makes the most sense in the Portland area. It's really that or Lloyd center and of the two Washington Square definitely has the more affluent surroundings. I suppose the downtown mall was a possibility, but it's incredibly cramped and is built up rather than standard mall sprawl so I'm not sure they'd even be able to get a car into one of the downtown mall stores.

Washington square probably makes the most sense in the Portland area. It's really that or Lloyd center and of the two Washington Square definitely has the more affluent surroundings. I suppose the downtown mall was a possibility, but it's incredibly cramped and is built up rather than standard mall sprawl so I'm not sure they'd even be able to get a car into one of the downtown mall stores.

Yeah Wash Square seems like the best mall for Tesla to set up shop in Portland. Maybe they'll put in Tesla only chargers and parking like they did in Bellevue. The two covered parking structures next to Nordstrom would probably be the best sites.

we saw this at Washington square last week.
tesla washington square.JPG

The Portlanders freak out on a para-vent, behind which some craftsmen apparently set up Tesla's new store in Washington Square Mall, Portland, Oregon, United States.

The Mall also features a "Signature Day Spa" :biggrin: