Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northpark Mall in Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just thought to look at the Northparkcenter.com website. It doesn't look like there will be a Tesla store there before Spring 2013...

CropperCapture[6].Png

If I didn't have a kid, I would certainly do this as a weekend job. I would love to spread the love of Tesla and EVs to others.

Uhm, if you want to spread your love of Tesla and EVs, you could participate in Cars and Coffee in Dallas or Ft. Worth early on a Saturday morning, once (or twice) a month.
There are a couple of Tesla owners who have brought their wives and daughters to C&C in Dallas, so you could even bring your kid(s) if you decide to come.

Ft. Worth is not as crowded, and doesn't start as early in the morning.
Dallas C&C starts very early and if the weather is nice, it DOES fill up.

Uhm, if you want to spread your love of Tesla and EVs, you could participate in Cars and Coffee in Dallas or Ft. Worth early on a Saturday morning, once (or twice) a month.
There are a couple of Tesla owners who have brought their wives and daughters to C&C in Dallas, so you could even bring your kid(s) if you decide to come.

Ft. Worth is not as crowded, and doesn't start as early in the morning.
Dallas C&C starts very early and if the weather is nice, it DOES fill up.

Thanks man, but im not an owner yet and I thought it's only for owners...

Thanks man, but im not an owner yet and I thought it's only for owners...

They have every kind of car (and some trucks) imaginable.
Old, new, bugs to Lambos, import and domestic.
You can bring your wheels and park inside, or park outside and walk in: no charge, but there generally is a coffee tent with some sort of charity.
You can still come and hang out - the more, the merrier.
Generally there are some Model S, occasionally a Roadster might also be there.

This past weekend, a dad from St. Louis drove both his sons down to Dallas C&C as a birthday present for the 16 year old.
I believe he started out wanting a Mustang, but you probably know what his new dream car is now...

They have every kind of car (and some trucks) imaginable.
Old, new, bugs to Lambos, import and domestic.
You can bring your wheels and park inside, or park outside and walk in: no charge, but there generally is a coffee tent with some sort of charity.
You can still come and hang out - the more, the merrier.
Generally there are some Model S, occasionally a Roadster might also be there.

This past weekend, a dad from St. Louis drove both his sons down to Dallas C&C as a birthday present for the 16 year old.
I believe he started out wanting a Mustang, but you probably know what his new dream car is now...

Ah, I see. Thanks for the heads up. :)