Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Graduation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla lovers. My daughter is graduating from the University of Colorado as a mechanical engineer and about to become a manufacturing engineer working details of Model S production in Palo Alto. My wife and I am throwing her a graduation party to celebrate her success and dream of having a Tesla sitting in the driveway for this party. I think it would be cool to have her friends, teachers, and other grads get a little taste of the world of Tesla.

Anyone have a line how I can make this possible? I unfortunately don't have the spare cash sitting around to buy one of my own to show off or I would. If not the car, do you have any other suggestions to bring the Tesla idea into my home for a couple hours?

We live in Louisville (just outside Boulder) Colorado and are having this party on May 12.

Thanks,
John

Tesla lovers. My daughter is graduating from the University of Colorado as a mechanical engineer and about to become a manufacturing engineer working details of Model S production in Palo Alto. My wife and I am throwing her a graduation party to celebrate her success and dream of having a Tesla sitting in the driveway for this party. I think it would be cool to have her friends, teachers, and other grads get a little taste of the world of Tesla.

Thanks,
John

That is so neat. Your daughter's graduation is partly why you don't have the Tesla -- yet. Great idea. I am sure someone near will be able to help.

The General Lee 1[SUP][1][/SUP] was salvaged out of a Georgia junkyard in August 2001 by Travis Bell[SUP][2][/SUP] and Gary Schneider.[SUP][3][/SUP] The car has since been fully "restored" to its on screen appearance. It was officially unveiled to the public November 11, 2006 with John Schneiderbehind the wheel. It is now owned by PGA Tour golfer Bubba Watson, who purchased it for $110,000 at the Barrett-Jackson automobile auction in January 2012.[SUP][4][/SUP]

Who sold his Roadster.