It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
- Ferris Bueller about the 1961 Ferrari 250GT Spyder California
- Me about the Tesla Roadster
I live my life 240 [ideal] miles at a time.
- Paraphrasing Dom in The Fast and the Furious
Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a rigged demonstration.
1. Do not copy anything that I post outside of the TMC forum without permission.
2. Any advice or opinions posted here are to be taken as my personal opinions only. There is no implied warranty, fitness for purpose, or official statements from any company I may have been or am affiliated with.
3. Even the best recommendations are wrong when used inappropriately.
This was JUST the explanation I was seeking . Thanks for your analysis. I do wish that a pack was infinite in its shelf life....the operative is WISH. I just would like to be able to drive ELECTRIC to Austin from Houston and/ or not have to drive like grandma in my LEAF, which I have now. The Tesla is superior for sure.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)