Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forum under Construction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

danny

TMCing Since 2006
Administrator
Aug 15, 2006
California
Referral Code
I am "prettyfying" the forum so please be aware that I am aware of some of the spelling mistakes and akwardness of some of the color schemes and all so I am not really looking for much feedback yet unless you have some innovative ideas for me. I will let you know when I am done and all.
Thanks
dsacks6

It might be nice to have a totally original photo in the banner.

I have some that may work (I'll look) and would be happy to shoot something specifically for banner use next time I get to see a Roadster.

Are we allowed to use the Tesla font/logo?

If we are allowed to use the Tesla logo, here's my two cents:-

But we've seen this photo before. I agree with vfx; a new roadster image would be best.

Maybe Martin can post us a shot of Signature 100 #2? :)

Attachments

• Teslamotorsclub.jpg
    Teslamotorsclub.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Please don't overdo it.

It's pretty, but I often read this from my PDA. More and fancier graphics could take some of the fun out of that. Do you have an easy way to make a mobile.teslamotorsclub.com?

Are these changes the reason I haven't been able to access the forum in weeks? I thought we were hacked again, I kept getting "site not found" errors every time I tried. I even received a "reply to topic" email a while back but still couldn't get to the site until today. Anyone else having these problems? I see people have been posting right along so maybe it was just me.

The site has had periods of slow loading. Not sure if this is resolved. Seems ok over the last few days.

One thing I've just noticed is that in flipping the image of the black roadster, I have of course omitted the charging port which should be on the left side of the vehicle. Doh!

Oh well, it's a placeholder until new owners can post more photos.

Are these changes the reason I haven't been able to access the forum in weeks? I thought we were hacked again, I kept getting "site not found" errors every time I tried. I even received a "reply to topic" email a while back but still couldn't get to the site until today. Anyone else having these problems? I see people have been posting right along so maybe it was just me.

JRP3, I don't know why we were having loading problems. I do not think they have anything to do with the changes we have been making since these loading problems I think started before we started fixing up the site. These loading problems seemed to start happening when we got hundreds of people coming from autobloggreen but I checked with my server and doesn't seem to be any problems with its ability to handle that.

The red background that appears whenever the forum is loading is a little annoying and doesn't serve much function, now that you changed the top banner to black. Maybe you should consider removing the background the next time you talk to your web expert. I like the current banner though.