No new reservation number yet -- I have to send them the increased money first, which I will do next week before the deadline.
As for why to upgrade, when I did all the math on what I want and need in the car, I basically want everything the signature has, plus two more options (rear seats and panoramic roof).
Also, because the only car I have seen is a signature, and it is what I know, that is what I want.
Plus several months sooner
I admit, I am partly on the list because I'm impatient.
That wouldn't have been enough for me, but the interior of the Signature appears to be polyester-free, which is not available in the Standard. (I don't have confirmation on the headliner or seat stuffing yet.) I'm allergic to polyester. This is worth an awful lot, many thousands of dollars, because it's a massive quality-of-life difference, and the alternative (aftermarket redoing of the interior) could cause warranty problems.
Please let me know if any of you decide to cancel your signature, I am prepared to pay USD10.000 on top for an early Signature contract. Plz send me a private message,
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)